BY PINCH PROVISIONS

A 15-piece workout survival kit in a neon yellow statement pouch. Survival of the fittest. Stash this 15-piece Fitness Kit in your gym bag and focus on what matters: having a great, intense workout session. From emergency socks to mini dry shampoo and blister balm to earbuds, this kit is full of fitness essentials to help you take working out to the next level. This set contains:- Emergency socks- Dry shampoo- earbuds- Bobby pins- Folding brush/comb- Hair tie- Headband- Lip balm- Tampon- Deodorant towelettes- Blister balm- Adhesive bandages- Safety pin- Breath drops- Pain reliever see more...

Pinch Provisions Fitness Kit - I Don't Sweat, I Sparkle
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Pinch Provisions Fitness Kit - I Don't Sweat, I Sparkle!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?