MakeupPerfume & Colognepinch me

by pinch me

Say hello to Pinch Me, a holistic, drug-free, portable stress-reduction tool. This pliable putty was expertly developed to be the ideal texture for perfect pinchability. When you feel a hint of stress, pull out your container. Gently knead away nuisances, or use it while you're relaxing to decompress and get back to center. We infuse each container with placating, spa-quality oils and soft, subtle hues to act as calming agents. The elements come together to pack a powerful punch against common, everyday stressors. When you're done, just drop it back in the container, twist the lid on securely and tuck it away... until next time. To guarantee quality and authenticity of the product please order from our only authorized seller, ReLIVE.

SENSATIONAL CITRUS - Awaken your senses to the tangy zest of fresh, ripe fruit with our 10 oz Citrus scent. With its clean, crisp, and refreshing aroma, you can enjoy some citrus without the seeds.; THERAPY DOUGH - Enhance your mood and relieve your stress with Pinch Me Therapy Dough, a squishable putty that channels relief through the senses with its aromatic scent, soft texture, and calm color.; HOLISTIC HELP - Refocus, rebalance, and restore with aroma treatment dough. As you knead, it will take the edge off and will act as a hand strengthener. Simply squeeze the dough and enjoy.; PLIABLE PEACE - Massage this pliant putty between your fingers and feel the stress fade away. With its malleable texture and naturally soothing scent, this dough is superior to any fidget toy or slime.; RELAXING REMEDY - This calming, sensory dough works as thinking putty and a stress reliever for adults. Use it for hand exercise, natural relaxation, and mood enhancing properties.

WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pinch Me Therapy Dough - Holistic Aromatherapy Stress Relieving Putty - 10 Ounce Citrus Scent [Citrus]!
sandy P.
Moreno Valley, CA
I really like this product! It helps out with all my aromatherapy sessions. Yes the consistency is a bit different but i really like the cooling relaxing feeling it gives it a smooth texture to work with. I will most definitely purchase it again!
Ashley C.
Akron, OH
It’s okay but not my favorite I wouldn’t suggest this to anyone but it’s certainly worth try. Since it was free I didn’t mind trying it. It smells nice however. I wouldn’t buy it again though since it’s not for me

Looking for your answer?