BY CLUBMAN

Blue Waltz Perfume has the same original formulation as it was decades ago. The product is packaged in its nostalgic 5/8 oz heart shaped bottle and topped off with its signature blue rosebud cap. . see more...

• Do you think that older brands survive because of the design of t...1 Answers
Pinaud Clubman Blue Waltz Perfume - .63 Fluid Ounce
  • "This perfume smells amazing, it's a little sweet on the smell, but it's got a nice spice that would compliment a sweet/spice look." in 1 review
Millie L.
Waco, TX
This sweet, young scent is a perfect "starter" scent for girls! The price is right, and the bottle is adorable. My grandmother used to give me a bottle for Christmas every year when I was younger.
Nancy L.
gresham, OR
Hannah  B.
Seminole, OK
I love this perfume! It makes a great gift my mom bought it for my birthday and I've used it everyday since?
Amanda S.
Nj. New jersey
Blue waltz smells and looks pretty and sweet notes of fragrances smell candyish. Which I love candyish. Scents
Yolanda D.
Blue Walt is one of my favorite favorite .fragrance I also remember my grandma getting this for less than a year too Christmas time it makes a great gift this is a good quality it's been around for years this smelll is very beautiful spicy this is good in my skin and I love it
Yolanda D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you think that older brands survive because of the design of the bottles?