BY CLUBMAN

Blue Waltz Perfume has the same original formulation as it was decades ago. The product is packaged in its nostalgic 5/8 oz heart shaped bottle and topped off with its signature blue rosebud cap. . see more...

• Do you think that older brands survive because of the des...1 Answers
Pinaud Clubman Blue Waltz Perfume - .63 Fluid Ounce
  • "This perfume smells amazing, it's a little sweet on the smell, but it's got a nice spice that would compliment a sweet/spice look." in 1 review
Millie L.
Waco, TX
This sweet, young scent is a perfect "starter" scent for girls! The price is right, and the bottle is adorable. My grandmother used to give me a bottle for Christmas every year when I was younger.
nancy l.
Gresham, OR
Amanda S.
Nj. New jersey
Blue waltz smells and looks pretty and sweet notes of fragrances smell candyish. Which I love candyish. Scents
Hannah  B.
Seminole, OK
I love this perfume! It makes a great gift my mom bought it for my birthday and I've used it everyday since?
Yolanda D.
Blue Walt is one of my favorite favorite .fragrance I also remember my grandma getting this for less than a year too Christmas time it makes a great gift this is a good quality it's been around for years this smelll is very beautiful spicy this is good in my skin and I love it
Yolanda D.
Do you think that older brands survive because of the design of the bottles?