Pimms No. 1 uploaded by Samantha V.

BY PIMMS #88 in Alcohol

Nothing beats a glass of Pimms on a summer’s day. The British beverage is almost as much a tradition as the cup of tea, and the British down the gin-based drink by the gallon during the summer months.

• Where can you purchase this?? I don't ever rememb... Be the first to answer!
  • Every time I visit my friend bear New Orleans they're always gett...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this?? I don't ever remember seeing it any...3 Answers
Nicole G.
Kansas City , MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Pimm’s is literally its own thing. A pimm’s cup will blow your mind. It’s refreshing and cool and fruity and delicate. Very British. So worth investing in for your personal bar. A great summer drink and something I often have around Easter time!
Monica F.
Pimm's No. 1 is so incredibly unique. If not for my British friend and the delicious muddled-fruit drink, I may not have ever heard, nor tasted this relatively obscure (to us Staties) liquor.
Meredith C.
This is a brunch favorite in my family. Mixed with ginger ale or Sprite, add some sliced cucumbers, and some sliced fruit of your choice and you've got a fantastic brunch cocktail. It's really smooth. Just remember the advice my parents were falsely given in the 80s: You can't get pissed on Pimm's.
Brandi R.
Knoxville, TN
I recently learned that I liked this. I was at an upscale bar and wanted something not too heavy on the menu so the bartender suggested this. So glad he did because the next day I went out and bought some. I love having this on hand at home if you just want a drink to wind down. Even got my friend who doesn't like most alcoholic drinks in general to like this. Easy to make at home as well.
Kathryn, w.
Saint Louis, MO
Pimms is the perfect liqueur for summer time. I've enjoyed a pimms cup at many bars, and even purchased my own at the grocery store. It's delicious and simple. In a pimms cup, with lemonade or ginger ale, it's so easy to drink. I would absolutely recommend it to my friends!
Lauren S.
Boca Raton, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Pimms is my FAVORITE gin to make cocktails with. It's the best way to legitimately impress friends and family and trick them into thinking you're a mixologist. Simply add your favorite herbs, muddle with your favorite fruit, pour a spritz of seltzer over it and top with Pimms. There ya have it!
Emile O.
Carthage, MO
Oh goodness! This makes me so sad to know that everyone hasn't had a chance to try this liquor. I first experienced Pimm's in London; they served it with fresh ginger, light colored sodas (sprite, ginger ale, soda water), mint, and tons of fruits! It is absolutely wonderful! It is a sweeter liquor and pairs well with the things I've already listed or just over ice.
Samantha V.
Gainesville, FL
I'm a gin drinker, and with summer approaching I figured I would give Pimm's a try, and I'm so glad I did! I tried my hand at making a classic Pimm's cup and it was soooo delicious, and perfect for the upcoming warmer months. I'm sure this will quickly become a staple.
Devon P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I tried this as a Pimms and lemonade while visiting London. It had strawberries in it as well. I absolutely love it! I would definitely recommend this to anyone. It will be one of the first liquors that I buy when I get to the liquor store.
Sara Z.
Perfect liquor for truly anytime of the year! Add some sprite and cut up strawberries, with some gin, and you have yourself a delicious Strawberry Pimm's Cup! It's so refreshing and smooth without being to strong-tasting or sweet. Perfection!
Jessica N.
What does this pair best with?
August Z.
Clay Center, KS
Every time I visit my friend bear New Orleans they're always getting a Pimms Cup or talking about it on the menu. Why is this so popular there and I've never seen it anywhere else?
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Where can you purchase this?? I don't ever remember seeing it anywhere.
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
Where can you purchase this?? I don't ever remember seeing it anywhere.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
What does this have in it besides gin?