BY PILSNER URQUELL

For people over the age of 21 only. see more...

Loreana P.
Loreana P.
Kissimmee, FL
Nice and refreshing. Good flavor, very delicious. The price is very reasonable for the quantity. Good for any type of reunion or get together. I really enjoy it. I would highly recommend it. It's a must try!
Jazmin A.
Jazmin A.
This beer is really strong and it's a little sour. You take one sip and egh I didn't like it at all. I bought it at a golfing course. It's pretty disappointing to be honest. No I wouldn't buy again personally
Bridget S.
Bridget S.
Reading, Berkshire
Drinking a glass of this perfect Pilsner is best enjoyed in Prague. It's what everyone drinks- locals and tourists so you know it tastes good. Just order a beer at the bar, this is what you're served.
Tracy B.
Tracy B.
This beer reminds me of traveling throughout Europe. It's a wonderful beer that is pure and delicious. It's epitomizes what beer should be.
Viktoria B.
Viktoria B.
I love my german beer, you get it in germany for less a dollar per bottle lol, super expensive in the united states, but it is worth it:)
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Estacada, OR
I always found this at the German market, but haven't found it in my new town. Great with German food like sausages and sauerkraut.
Carolynn D.
Carolynn D.
Winter Haven, FL
Good import beer--first time having this was in Prague. Have had it since at the local beer garden. Good choice for a day of drinking.
Maddy M.
Maddy M.
Los Angeles, CA
This beer is all I drank when I studied abroad in Prague! I love this stuff. I'll drink it all year round if I can.
Allie C.
Allie C.
Pilsner Urquell is probably my favorite lager. It's got a nice rich flavor but a light body, making it perfect for hot days.
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Maricopa, AZ
I've been to the brewery in Europe and I love the atmosphere, oh and the beer tastes amazing! Love the beer