BY PILSNER URQUELL

• Is this a very heavy beer? How would a newly 21 year old like thi...2 Answers
  • Is this the same beer they have in south America also called Pilser2 Answers
Kelly H.
LOCKPORT
It's a refreshing in between beer or great on a hot summer day or when you are camping or doing work outside... tastes good. This is one of those kinds of beers that you can drink with anything. Over the rocks is good. I keep mine freezing cold in a beer fridge to maker sure it's extra cold when drinking.inexpensive.
b 👑.
Review for: Bottle more...
Smooth taste and finish. Great aroma. The color makes it look a bit unappealing but it's actually really good! Comes in slightly smaller bottles though (11.2oz).

Pilsner Urquell® Beer | 4.4%
Natalie G.
Napa, CA
Review for: Pilsner more...
After studying in the Czech Republic, home to Pilsner Urquell and lagers everywhere, I immediately fell in love with the distinct and refreshing taste. The stuff sold in the US is definitely not the exact same, but it comes pretty close. I’d buy it again!
Alex S.
Linthicum Hts, MD
Review for: Bottle more...
One of my favorite beers. I have an allergy to many types of unfiltered beers, so I typically stick with pilsners. This is a refreshing, light, flavorful pilsner that is one of my brands in rotation at home. 100% recommend.
Bailey D.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Pilsner more...
My dad and I went to the Pilsner urquell brewery in Czech two years ago and it was my first time trying Pilsner urquell. Now every time I drink one I remember the good times traveling with my dad!
Jessica N.
Trent Woods, NC
Review for: Pilsner Urquell® Beer 24-11.2 fl. oz. Bottles more...
This beer brings back memories. Definitely a drink from my college years! Crisp clean taste goes down smooth without a hoppy aftertaste. Not my go to beer but definitely one I’d still drink!
Fergus G.
La Quinta, CA
On a visit to Prague I rediscovered an old favorite in this beer. It was delicious, cheap, and readily available. I drank this at almost every meal as it is sold in every restaurant. I also found out that monks would drink somewhere in the neighborhood of 1 1/2 gallons of beer per day, which should make me an honorary monk!
Lacee J.
I've reviewed several alcoholic beverages so far but the one category that would get the most reviews from me would be beer. I'm a beer gal. I like wines and liquors but if I had to choose, it'd always be beer. Pilsner is a great, hoppy beer. It's smooth and flavorful. If you like a good, hoppy beer, this is a great choice!
Nicole L.
Great classic beer. Reminds me of spending time in Germany as a child, since this seems to be one brand that a lot of people ordered. To me it is a bit too bitter but I love to mix it with lemon lime soda for a refreshing summer drink.
Isabella C.
Elkridge, MD
I had this beer when I was in Prague because some Czech friends recommended as one of the most popular there and I was pleased with the taste! It’s a really good one and was one of my favorites on the trip - and I can say I had some... I would definitely buy it again, I’ve not seen in America yet, hope I can find it.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Lorie G.
Crp Christi, TX
What types of places have you been able to find it on tap?
Ivette E.
Were can I find this beer never seen it around and would love to try it
Rosa E.
Is this the same beer they have in south America also called Pilser
Holli L.
Lincoln, NE
Is this a very heavy beer? How would a newly 21 year old like this beer? Is it worth a shot!?