BY FRIXION

Remove writing mistakes with just the right amount of friction Thermo-sensitive ink allows you to write smoothly, erase clean and rewrite. Modern slim non-rolling capped design. Lightweight plastic barrel features a ribbed grip for control. FriXion Pens part of a large selection of office supplies. Pilot(R) FriXion Ball Erasable Gel Color Stix Pens, Fine Point, 0.7mm, Assorted Barrel Colors, Assorted Ink Colors, Pack Of 5 is one of many Gel Pens available through Office Depot. Made by FriXion. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
tricia e.
Los Angeles
These are super awesome!  I'm someone that takes a lot of notes using pen & paper due to the nature of my job, plus I try to limit screen time due to eye strain issues.  I also have to keep a manual calendar, and these are simply the best.  I used to primarily be a pencil gal because I need to be able to erase.  BUT I like to color code my notes and calendar.  So enter Frixion pens.  ----- They erase really well.  You have to erase rapidly as they need friction to work.  ----- They do not work as well on paper printed from an inkjet printer, so something to keep in mind.  I've purchased many packets of these, and turned all my coworkers on to them.  Where were these when I was in college!
Andrea L.
I got these pens thinking they would be good because other Pilot items i have gotten were great.. well, these pens were a huge disappointment.. i got the colored ones (black, blue, red and pink) well only one works!! And it is pink.. the others dont work AT ALL..
Brandy T.
Olive Branch, MS
I love that I can erase my mistakes. They erase fairly well and write smoothly. I like that I can find them at Walmart, Target and Amazon.