BY PILOT

Traditional fountain pen quality and style - with modern disposable convenience Easy-to-use fountain pens at a throwaway price. This completely disposable fountain pen provides the smooth flow and feel of a fountain pen, yet offers the inexpensive convenience of a ballpoint. Pure liquid ink offers an exceptionally smooth stroke. Enjoy the luxury of silky smooth, expressive lines. Pilot's innovative liquid ink technology gives you a velvety write. Ink monitoring window maximizes pen life. Don't waste a drop! Just look into the ink reservoir window to see how much you have left. Nonrefillable. Pilot Pens part of a large selection of office supplies. Pilot(R) Varsity Disposable Fountain Pen, Black Barrel, Purple Ink is one of many Fountain Pens available through Office Depot. Made by Pilot. see more...

Steph G.
Boca Raton, FL
Smooth writer and great value. I love the ease of being able to rifle through the pre-filled pens to select different color options but have found these do tend to leave their mark if you grip too close to the nib.
Crystal M.
Salem, OR
I like these pens versus the standard ball point pens. The ink flows nicely without getting goopy or getting those dreaded ink strings. I tend to write without lifting my pen and this one is perfect. Legibility is on point.
Melody K.
Roy, UT
Professional looking pen, great ink, great color, great for everyday use, great for college classes, great for high school classes, great for anything, great for doodling, great for office work! Literally used for ANYTHING. ! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND
Lia X.
Fountain pens are a must have for college. I love how smoothly this writes. The only problem I have with fountain pens is that they take a little longer to dry and you can smudge it if you're not careful
Rachel B.
Carthage, MO
I LOVE these pens for letter-writing. So smooth and lovely to write with. All the beauty of a fountain pen but not as messy (no cartridges to swap). It's a cheap thrill for me!
Kristin G.
As weird as it sounds I'm very picky about my pins I love the pilot brand pens they glide really well and they write well and they last long
Kelsy P.
Altavista, VA
I love a fountain pen so this was up my alley. I like the way it writes. It is so smooth and the color is pretty. I absolutely adore it!
Krystle D.
I used this all of the time to prepare flash cards and labels. The nib never bled, and the purple isn't so bright as to be illegible.
Amber H.
williamson, WV
I love this pen. It writes so smoothly and doesn't smear. Also, I love that it comes in purple because purple is my favorite color!
Josie C.
New Geneva , PA
This pen writes beautifully. It's small point allows for such elegant writing and I love purple. I use this for note taking.
Natalya M.
Vancouver, WA
Where can I buy one looks cool
Rebecca Lynn W.
Oakland, MS
What's your favorite color of ink?
Sara D.
Would this be a good idea for someone with a quick messy handwriting?
San K.
Black
Hazel G.
La tinta no acaba en cinco minutos?