Pilot Precise V7RT Retractable Pen - Black uploaded by Joy P.Pilot Precise V7RT Retractable Pen - Black uploaded by Evelyn W.

BY PILOT

Liquid ink flows smoothly through a precision tip for crisp writing without skips or stains 0.7mm precision tip creates neat, readable text. Grip is contoured and rubberized for comfort. Innovative liquid ink formula delivers consistent coverage on all types of paper. Retractable design clicks out to write and clicks back in to help prevent damage and ink stains. Comfortable barrel grip with traction pockets and a tapered base helps ensure a snug grip and a natural hold. Refillable for easy continued use. Pilot Pens part of a large selection of office supplies. Pilot(R) Precise(TM) V7 Liquid Ink Retractable Rollerball Pens, Fine Point, 0.7mm, Metallic Silver/Black Barrel, Black Ink, Pack Of 12 is one of many Rollerball Liquid Ink Pens available through Office Depot. Made by Pilot. see more...

Evelyn W.
The only pen I ever carry! I love the thick writing. It writes super smooth. Tons of ink in it! They last for months. Best pen ever. I always keep a few black ones around my desk and in my purse. Good luck keeping coworkers from stealing it though!
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
First off, I will say that I am obsessed with good pens. I have a high standard when it comes to which ones I'll use, and they have to be a certain type. These pens are my number one pen of life. They write perfectly with their fine tip and they are so smooth and so pigmented without bleeding through. Yeah I'm a little nuts when it comes to pens, but I'm in the healthcare field and good pens are hard to come by. I'm watching out for pen thieves right and left at work with this one ;) I have repurchased many times and will continue to.
Ashleigh C.
Springfield, MO
These are good pens for anyone who is right handed. I am left handed so I have problems with the ink smearing and getting on my hand when I write. They are expensive, so they aren't worth my money. I do know a ton of people who like them!
Tiffany O.
Torrance, CA
I work for a doctors office and my doctors love this pen it writes smoothly and minimal smearing and enough pressure when you have to write to transfer to multiple copies the grip is also comfortable.
Jasmine L.
Hilo, HI
This is the BEST pen EVER! It writes so smoothly, has the perfect size point and is just perfect. I used to be a G2 pilot girl but once I tried this I've never looked back. I've tried some new pens that have come out but this one is still the best that I've tried.
Jess L.
These are really great to write with. They have a really smooth feeling when writing and its very effortless. The grip is comfortable and the ink quality is really bold and nice. I love using these during the school year
Francis S.
I love Pilot pens. They are reliable, don't bleed, and are smooth to write with. This particular one is not my favorite go-to but is noteworthy for those that prefer the retractable pen over the lid. Definitely a rollerball contender worth considering.
Alison J.
This is one of my favorite pens. Ever. I'm an architecture student, so what I write/draw with is VERY important to me. It's so smooth and doesn't create an indent in the paper. Super important!
Karly W.
Clinton, AR
Love these pens! I use them when I am wanting to write with a basic color ink. They write so smooth and the fine point tip is perfect. They do not bleed through or smear!
Tayla T.
Tullahoma, TN
My favorite ink pens! I always use these to write in my planners and journals! They have such a great grip and the ink flows on the page dark and beautifully.
Angela O.
Waterbury, CT
Is this actually a good pen?