BY PILOT

Unique liquid ink formula maintains consistent flowing strokes from first word to last. Advanced ink feed system provides smooth, skip-free writing. Extra-fine point creates vivid lines. see more...

Buy on Target
  • "I have every color, and multiple of each." in 1 review
  • "With such a fine tip this pen is not just good for writing but also details in designing much like how I use them." in 1 review
  • "I love that these pens write so smooth but they do sometimes leak through to the next page, harder to take notes with." in 1 review
  • "They look really cool, and write decently half the time, but they just stop working, and if you're left handed it will get all over." in 1 review
Anndria T.
Anndria T.
This is one of my favorite brands of pens. I love the tip of the Pilot precise roller ball sticks. The only issue is that you have to make sure that you don't apply too much pressure or the stick tip will snap off and break rendering the pen completely useless.
Ruby C.
Ruby C.
One of my favorite pens!!! They are pretty inexpensive also. They glide on very smoothly so it's great for writing papers!
Yarely C.
Yarely C.
Bloomington, CA
I love this page. However, it can spot. This can happen to gel pens so its nothing new. It is a problem when I'm writing notes or trying to write fast.
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
Los Angeles, CA
These pens are the greatest , i recently bought them and guess what i love them i have all colors and i love to take notes with them
Alex M.
Alex M.
Wayland, MI
I am a self-proclaimed office supplies junkie. Collections of pens up the ying-yang, however I will not be buying Precise V5 pens in the future. I'm left-handed, so it's already a strike against these pens. They smear for me since the ink isn't a fast-drying ink. Unlike their counterparts, retractable V7, the V5 seems to roll less smoothly.
Milli R.
Milli R.
Nice pens!
Renee H.
Renee H.
Albuquerque, NM
I make more note cards than any average college student and I love the way the pens are so smoot and just glide.
sara m.
sara m.
Absolutely my favorite pens! The ink flows smoothly onto the paper and is always rich in color. I love that you are able to see the ink level through the clear plastic. I am in the legal field and all of my peers use these pens, it's a sad day when they get stolen or misplaced.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Nicholson, PA
I' m in love with these pens. They write so smoothly! It might go through the page, so you can only write on one side of the paper with these.
aimee p.
aimee p.
oshkosh, WI
LOVE these pens, and they write like a dream! The only issue I have had was that it will smear quite easily if not completely dry...
Emiley W.