BY PILOT

Unique liquid ink formula maintains consistent flowing strokes from first word to last. Advanced ink feed system provides smooth, skip-free writing. Extra-fine point creates vivid lines. see more...

Buy on Target
  • "I have every color, and multiple of each." in 1 review
  • "With such a fine tip this pen is not just good for writing but also details in designing much like how I use them." in 1 review
  • "I love that these pens write so smooth but they do sometimes leak through to the next page, harder to take notes with." in 1 review
  • "They look really cool, and write decently half the time, but they just stop working, and if you're left handed it will get all over." in 1 review
Anndria T.
This is one of my favorite brands of pens. I love the tip of the Pilot precise roller ball sticks. The only issue is that you have to make sure that you don't apply too much pressure or the stick tip will snap off and break rendering the pen completely useless.
Finnlee E.
These pens are junk! They look really cool, and write decently half the time, but they just stop working, and if you're left handed it will get all over. I draw a lot, and am always impatient to finish, so I smear the ink everywhere and it's just annoying to me. There are many other pens out there that are better
Alex M.
Wayland, MI
I am a self-proclaimed office supplies junkie. Collections of pens up the ying-yang, however I will not be buying Precise V5 pens in the future. I'm left-handed, so it's already a strike against these pens. They smear for me since the ink isn't a fast-drying ink. Unlike their counterparts, retractable V7, the V5 seems to roll less smoothly.
Meg E. F.
The pen to end all pens!!! I do not like to study without these pens, in an assortment of colors. The fine ball point tip rolls very smoothly and you always know how much ink you have left. They are not cheap pens, but the color and ink qualities are phenomenal. I bought my bf a $15 pen and he says these write better. Well worth the money.
Tiffany S.
I love these pens. I have every color, and multiple of each. I wont use anything but these! The only thing I don't like, as well as any other gel pen, is that I cannot write on pictures or slick surfaces.
Olivia N.
With such a fine tip this pen is not just good for writing but also details in designing much like how I use them. I have them in every color and use them on an everyday basis but the only down side is that they do bleed through the paper.
Ruby C.
One of my favorite pens!!! They are pretty inexpensive also. They glide on very smoothly so it's great for writing papers!
Jessica S.
Nicholson, PA
I' m in love with these pens. They write so smoothly! It might go through the page, so you can only write on one side of the paper with these.
aimee p.
oshkosh, WI
LOVE these pens, and they write like a dream! The only issue I have had was that it will smear quite easily if not completely dry...
Yarely C.
Colton, CA
I love this page. However, it can spot. This can happen to gel pens so its nothing new. It is a problem when I'm writing notes or trying to write fast.
Emiley W.