BY PILOT

Unique liquid ink formula maintains consistent flowing strokes from first word to last. Advanced ink feed system provides smooth, skip-free writing. Extra-fine point creates vivid lines. see more...

Pilot Precise V7 Roller Ball Stick Pen, Needle Point, 0.7mm Fine -
  • "This pen is super awesome for writing official assignments that get handed in because the ink looks so neat and professional" in 19 reviews
  • "I would write lab reports that required carbon paper copies with this pen and it was perfect for that because it made it look professional!" in 7 reviews
  • "If you like writing with the very tip of a pen, this is the one for you!" in 4 reviews
Nicole M.
Oxford, MS
These pens are my all-time favorite, hands down. the continuous smooth flow of ink makes for flawless print. I have one of these pens on me at all times. the ink runs out rather quickly, but I am using them all the time and they are refillable so it really isn't a huge deal! absolutely perfect pens.
Michelle F.
White Rock, SC
These are the absolute best pens I have ever used. They are a little more expensive than some pens, but they are worth every penny. They write easily, never clog, never leak, and the ink is permanent. You never have to worry about your words fading. I highly recommend these pens.
Jessica F.
Raymond, MS
This pen is really great for taking notes in class! It does occasionally smear while I write, but that may be because I write too fast. Also is kinda dark so you usually can't double side on paper when using it, but that's okay. I would write lab reports that required carbon paper copies with this pen and it was perfect for that because it made it look professional!
Liz T.
This pen has amazing pigmentation, the color is extremly black. I have a love hate relationship with these pens. I love writing with them but I hate how they bleed through the paper. When I am taking notes I will only use one side of the paper because the pen bleeds and I cannot read my notes if I write on both sides with this pen.
Annie N.
This is my favorite pen. It does not bleed through on even thin paper and comes in a variety of colors. If you like writing with the very tip of a pen, this is the one for you! Best pen EVER.
Breann C.
Highland Park, NJ
Samantha O.
Beausejour, MB
Ink comes out nice and smoothly but if you keep it to the paper too long it may bleed through. I do like this pen however it's not my favorite for taking notes with because it drags at times.
materiales increibles son los que logran que la temporada estudiantil sea una experiencia para compartir, simpre debia de esconder los materiales para que los demas no los gasten, cada cosa se pierde en este mundo!!!!!! la vida del estudiante no es como se pinta hehe pero lo hacen mas facil.