Pilot Precise V5RT Rolling Ball Pen - Purple uploaded by Katrina K.Pilot Precise V5RT Rolling Ball Pen - Purple uploaded by Mary G.

BY PILOT

Unique liquid ink formula maintains consistent flowing strokes from first word to last. Advanced ink feed system provides smooth, skip-free writing. Retractable feature protects pockets and purses. Product Features: Dimensions (Including Packaging): 5.63" l x 0.63" w x 0.5" h Pen Type: Roller Ball Pen Style: Retractable Ink Color(s): Purple Point Type: Extra Fine Line Size: 0.50mm Tip Type: Needle Grip Type: Textured Rubber Refillable: Yes Visible Ink Supply: No Pocket Clip: Yes Manufacturer' s throughput warranty. see more...

Katrina K.
THESE ARE MY FAVORITES!!!! Love the color of the ink. When you write it glides. The only down fall is that it runs out so fast and on some papers fades over time. I think they are cheap and for the price they are good. I have told my friends about these!!!
Michelle P.
Weaverville, NC
Right now, this pen is my alltime favorite thing. I am a HUGE pen snob so when I find one that I love, buddy I hang on to it. I love the way it feels in my hand, I love the way the ink is not too thick and doesn't spread on your paper. I LOVE THIS PEN!
Ronni A.
Great gel pen that I like personally, it glides really well. The color really works for me and it never seems to run out ink!! Those are my favorite kinds, the ones that just keep on going.
Amanda S.
Chattanooga, TN
These are one of my favorite pens, when I have these in my pocket I usually don't let anyone use them lol my friends have a habit of stealing them, they really write great!
Mary G.
Glendale , CA
Being that my favorite color is purple, I'm always on the hunt for the perfect purple pen. So far this is my favorite one. It writes well, doesn't smear, and is super long lasting.
Azalia R.
Dallas, TX
I love how smooth these pens write, it doesn't bleed through regular paper. they're very precise. They are a bit on the expensive side but are totally worth it
Theresa R.
North Bay Vlg, FL
I love a good sturdy smooth rolling ball point pen this is all three which makes hand writing much more enjoyable.
alondra c.
I love this pens they are so smooth and I just love them. I love the different colors they have.
Chelsea  C.
Redmond, OR
These are great I use them everyday for school and work! I recommend them for anyone!
Taylor S.
This is a great pen and the purple ink is soooooo adorable! Absolutely love!
Acoram D.
¿que tipos de colores tiene esa pluma?