Pilot Precise V5 RT Premium Rolling Ball Extra Fine 0.5mm Black Ink - 2 CT uploaded by Amanda B.Pilot Precise V5 RT Premium Rolling Ball Extra Fine 0.5mm Black Ink - 2 CT uploaded by Audra B.

BY PILOT

Pilot® Precise® V5 RT Extra Fine 0.5mm Black Ink Premium Rolling Ball.
Precise clean line.
Smooth & long writing.
Precision tip.
Refillable. see more...

Pilot Precise V5 RT Premium Rolling Ball Extra Fine 0.5mm Black Ink - 2 CT
  • "I really like these pens, I got one from a friend and I have to say that they write really well." in 1 review
  • "These are my favorite pens - I ordered an entire box at work." in 1 review
Jackie B.
These pens are amazing. They write so smooth, everyone fights over them in my office when office supplies come in. Anytime a client uses one for paperwork they ask where I get them because they are such smooth pens. Will repurchase, will recommend to others!
Tasha S.
Lyndon, IL
These are my favs!!! I'm weird I guess because I can only write neatly with certain pens. otherwise my hands writing isn't legible lol which is ironic bc given the right pen I get a lot of compliments in my penmanship lol. anyway these are needle point ball pens that don't skip very smooth application. love them!!! I have tons of them bc I'm always losing my pens. I do a lot of paperwork/reports in my line of work and everything has to be hand written so I use these daily. I have only used the black bc we can only use black ink at work and I totally love them.
Laina K.
Charlotte, NC
My absolute all time favorite pen. I love how slim and sleek it is. It fits perfectly into my hand. I also love how it is refillable, which is a huge plus. I will say that it is not for the heavy handed though. The fine point tip bends easily (has happened on more than one occasion ). That is the only flaw to me though. It writes smooth, and the multi-pack comes with a variety of colors.
Audra B.
North Hollywood, CA
As a major to-do list maker, I need a pen I can both rely on and get joy out of using. This pen checks both of those boxes for me. It glides smoothly across the paper with little pressure and has little to no bleeding of the ink. I won't buy another style of pen.
Lindsey C.
ALL TIME FAVORITE! I'm very picky about my office supplies. I came across these pens at work and I LOVE THEM! They live up to their name of "precise". The ink does not smear and i love the way the pen feels in my hand. They are affordable in the world of pricey pens. I would and have recommended these to others. I've already got a few others hooked on the v5 train!
Erin R.
These are my all time favorite pens to write with. I love the extra fine point that allows you to write very small & precise. The gel ink is very smooth as well for detailed writing. And have no cap to remove is great for on the go and quick.
Chilli N.
Cupertino, CA
I really like these pens, I got one from a friend and I have to say that they write really well. The ink flows well and when I write there aren't any break in the flow. The tip is fine so you could write small and that is a plus for me. It dries in a couple seconds so that is good, doesn't take too long to dry.
Tiffany M.
These are my favorite pens - I ordered an entire box at work. If I could describe their allure, I'd say they write so smoothly and so effortlessly; the ink just flows so easily onto the page. The only way to see is to try them yourself. I think they're worth every cent!
Josie S.
These pens are at the top of the pen food chain! they write sooo nice and fine. i love the way it looks. too bad they can be pretty expensive but sometimes a nice pen is just worth it!
Rebekah B.
I love these pens!!!!! They are smooth and a rich black color. I really like how they are fine print but can also write a little thicker when you press a different way