BY PILOT

Pilot precise v5 roller ball stick pen, needle point, 0.5mm extra fine - green ink (12 per set) see more...

Buy on Target
Miriam O.
Kingston, RI
I love this pen! It writes cleanly and delivers a good amount of ink. My only reservation is that sometimes it bleeds through papers but if you don't hold the pen down too long you can avoid that problem! I recommend for students and office workers alike!
Bri D.
I always use these in different colors. They just glide! They're my favorite and go to pens they don't bleed though the page and last a long time. Would recommend.
Kristine F.
Clearwater, FL
I love this pen! I'm always looking for a fine tipped pen and this is most definitely my go to pen and brand. I never have a problem with the ink drying up or not flowing like it should.
Abbie B.
So I don't write with pens much. I'm in meteorology and pen isn't exactly a good thing to write with. I do use it for paperwork and papers I need to sign. I actually like this pen.
Kassandra  R.
Chula Vista , Ca
These are awesome !! I do love the preciseness and they don't bleed ! Love pens that don't do that keeps everything neat !
Coco A.
Providence, RI
These are just okay. They kinda bleed through the paper and pool at the end of letters. Also they dry out like felt tips.
Alexandra B.
Columbus, OH
I love this pen because of how thin it is and how nice it writes! Doesn't even smudge when I ran my hand over it!