Business & IndustrialOfficeWriting & Drawing InstrumentsPilot
Precise V5 Roller Ball Stick Pen, Needle Point, 05mm Extra Fine - Black Ink (12 Per Pack)

by Pilot

Unique liquid ink formula maintains consistent flowing strokes from first word to last. Advanced ink feed system provides smooth, skip-free writing. Patented precision point technology. Visible ink supply.

Does this one come in blue ?
Does any one know if target sells this pen?
Start your review of Pilot Precise V5 Roller Ball Stick Pen, Needle Point, 0.5mm Extra Fine - Black Ink (12 Per Pack)!
Product Highlights
You'll feel confident turning in that test when you wrote it with such a great pen!in reviews
Never have to worry if they're going to write or not and as mentioned, it just stands out when written with one of these.in reviews
I use these pens every day.in reviews
Alicia L.
Jennings, LA
Pilot Precise V5 Roller Ball Stick Pen, Needle Point, 0.5mm Extra Fine - Black Ink (12 Per Pack) uploaded by Alicia L.
Pilot Precise V5 Roller Ball Stick Pen, Needle Point, 0.5mm Extra Fine - Black Ink (12 Per Pack) These are my favorite pens to use at work. They’re really precise and write so smoothly. Will continue to use these great pens!
Adina F.
Okay I’m SUPER picky with pens, but when I tell you that this is the one. This pen has stuck with me all throughout high school and now through 2 years of college. It’s so sleek, easy to hold and comfortable as well as the perfect inkyness level for me. It’s a pretty thin tip just to keep note of but it’s so affordable and so are refills!
Jennifer H.
These will always be my favorite pens! I love the super fine point and the smooth gel ink. I use these for work every day and love them!
Carol G.
👍GetzIt👍 This is a #GetzIt but damn…they need to make BROWN. I alone know hundreds of techs that use these and we all complain there is no brown. That is the color we would use the most. Browns….several would be nice. That’s only the ones I know….🙏🏻 Make us some brown and they will sell like hot cakes. I would likely go through 2-3 daily, 5 days a week. After use they are given to the client to take home. I use these daily at work and they are great with the exception of the Colors I need are not available.
Kellie W.
Rome, GA
Absolutely love this pen a gel style pen with a needle tip sometimes if you write the wrong way it can seem like it doesn’t work but this pen is just for people who have really precision writing like signatures and so forth but it is a gel type consistency but I love the pen
Danielle R.
Great pens to journal and draw with! Reasonably priced and they last a long time. I would recommend these over micron pens because they’re almost the same thing and they are a bit cheaper! My favorite pens to write with
Betsy S.
Cape Coral, FL
I love neat notes , as a college student I take a ton of them . This is on of my favorite pens .
Tayla T.
Tullahoma, TN
These write dark and pretty but they bleed through most paper very easily. Affordable and easy to find!
Mary R.
These pens are great. They write so smooth and are dark. The tip is super sharp so you can make really precise lines. It is great for writing and drawing and they last a long time!
Angel F.
This writes beautifully. I love how very lightweight this pen is. The tip is so thin that whenever i write with this pen it looks like it was typed written. Though somehow i always always always bend the tip of it and i have no idea how. This is also one of those pens that once you've dropped it, it stops working.