BY PILOT

Unique liquid ink formula maintains consistent flowing strokes from first word to last. Advanced ink feed system provides smooth, skip-free writing. Patented precision point technology. Visible ink supply. see more...

Pilot Precise V5 Roller Ball Stick Pen, Needle Point, 0.5mm Extra
  • "I dont like how much they bleed through paper, but they do write very easily" in 1 review
  • "I like these pens when taking notes and filling out forms." in 1 review
  • "It's hard to find a good fine point pen and these are my favorite you far" in 1 review
  • "these pens make me feel very serious, but they come in a lot of fun colors and they are great to write with. " in 1 review
Becky S.
When using colours I switch between these and their gel counterparts. The coloured ink is nearly identical but the writing styles are pretty different so it depends on my mood and what I writing. These have a finer tip and are better for writing in print, all caps and when doing math or drawing straight lines and angles.
Victoria F.
chicago
These are hands down the most precise pens. Their lifespan is extremely long. These are pretty much the only pens I’ll use at work. The only issue is sometimes they don’t like certain surfaces. Like I find if I am writing on a post it and directly on a flat surface sometimes it doesn’t work and the ink is patchy. BUT nonetheless I love them. Look how cute these patterns are!
Barbara V.
Richardson, TX
I've dreamed of having these pens since I was in middle school. It writes so well, dries quickly and has minimal bleeding. The colors are a plus with normal black, blue and purple pens along with the more fun pink, light blue and green ones! If you're looking to spend a few dollars more for nice pens, look for this one!
Bee K.
Pilot Precise pens are a favorite of mine, but I don't recommend them for every task. The ink can bleed through thinner paper like looseleaf but they're perfect for thicker pages like planners and art-related notebooks. The colored inks are fun and bring out the best in my handwriting.
Sydney C.
I LOVE these pens! My office only uses Pilot Precise pens. They last a very long time and the ink comes out even and they write smooth. I also love that they come in a variety of colors and they do not bleed through paper when writing. Pilot is my go to pen brand!
Veronica M.
Phoenix, AZ
This is my favorite set of fine tip pens, I bullet journal so the color selection is great and so is the quality! These pens don't bleed through paper in most notebooks!
Karen K.
So I am a a particular person, and I ended up really liking these pens. I'm left handed and it used to be so embarrassing to write with pens and pencils because they often smear everywhere. And this is the first pen that I've been able to use that really doesn't have the smearing issue and also they come in pretty colors! I can now have a pink pen and not have to worry about those embarrassing smears.
Abi D.
I've used these pens all throughout college and grad school and plan to keep purchasing them as long as they are available. Their colors are vibrant, the tips are sharp, and the ink is heavy and liquid-y. I repeatedly use the pens to the very end. Each color is exactly as pictured. The reason I give the product only 4 stars is because I have had several break / explode in my possession. If I'm the only one experiencing this, I will happily take blame. Regardless, I keep buying them!
Ally S.
Roanoke, VA
My favorite office pen! I only use these pens! The writing is always smooth and the color selection is amazing! I love that I can be professional but have a pop of color in my office life. They are affordable and last be quite a long time and I write A LOT of notes.
Tiffany D.
Louisville, Ky
I love these pens! Such a smooth writing pen that makes thin lines. They are a bit pricey but it's worth it. I have found good deals through Amazon and Sam's Club. I recommend these pens. They really helped me with my color coordinated studying!