BY PILOT #53 in Pens

Unique liquid ink formula maintains consistent flowing strokes from first word to last. Advanced ink feed system provides smooth, skip-free writing. Patented precision point technology. Visible ink supply. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "these pens make me feel very serious, but they come in a lot of fun colors and they are great to write with. " in 1 review
  • "It's hard to find a good fine point pen and these are my favorite you far" in 1 review
  • "I dont like how much they bleed through paper, but they do write very easily" in 1 review
  • "I like these pens when taking notes and filling out forms." in 1 review
Barbara V.
Richardson, TX
I've dreamed of having these pens since I was in middle school. It writes so well, dries quickly and has minimal bleeding. The colors are a plus with normal black, blue and purple pens along with the more fun pink, light blue and green ones! If you're looking to spend a few dollars more for nice pens, look for this one!
Sydney C.
I LOVE these pens! My office only uses Pilot Precise pens. They last a very long time and the ink comes out even and they write smooth. I also love that they come in a variety of colors and they do not bleed through paper when writing. Pilot is my go to pen brand!
Veronica M.
Weslaco, TX
This is my favorite set of fine tip pens, I bullet journal so the color selection is great and so is the quality! These pens don't bleed through paper in most notebooks!
Karen K.
So I am a a particular person, and I ended up really liking these pens. I'm left handed and it used to be so embarrassing to write with pens and pencils because they often smear everywhere. And this is the first pen that I've been able to use that really doesn't have the smearing issue and also they come in pretty colors! I can now have a pink pen and not have to worry about those embarrassing smears.
Abi D.
I've used these pens all throughout college and grad school and plan to keep purchasing them as long as they are available. Their colors are vibrant, the tips are sharp, and the ink is heavy and liquid-y. I repeatedly use the pens to the very end. Each color is exactly as pictured. The reason I give the product only 4 stars is because I have had several break / explode in my possession. If I'm the only one experiencing this, I will happily take blame. Regardless, I keep buying them!
Ally S.
Roanoke, VA
My favorite office pen! I only use these pens! The writing is always smooth and the color selection is amazing! I love that I can be professional but have a pop of color in my office life. They are affordable and last be quite a long time and I write A LOT of notes.
Tiffany D.
Louisville, Ky
I love these pens! Such a smooth writing pen that makes thin lines. They are a bit pricey but it's worth it. I have found good deals through Amazon and Sam's Club. I recommend these pens. They really helped me with my color coordinated studying!
Amber P.
I've been using these kinds of pens since I was really young! I love them so much! The way they just flow on the paper is amazing. I think it's great that they aren't too expensive either. I love drawing and I'm very happy to have these pens!!!
Sarah H.
Smithfield, IL
These are my all time favorite pens and I keep them EVERYWHERE! I have 2 jobs, and I use them at both, as well as keep them in my purse. They are affordable and come in several really pretty colors! I usually buy mine on line just to save a bit more money and buy them in bulk! Very smooth writing!!
Sheena K.
Plano, TX
By far one of my favorite type of pens to buy. Wish I could buy in only pink and purple, but I still love them. The only down side is being left handed they can smear sometimes. The price point is a bit more than other brands, but still would recommend to anyone who loves a good pen.