Office SuppliesPensPilot
Precise V5 Roller Ball Stick Pen, Needle Point, 05mm Extra

Pilot Precise V5 Roller Ball Stick Pen, Needle Point, 0.5mm Extra

by Pilot

#20 in Pens

Unique liquid ink formula maintains consistent flowing strokes from first word to last. Advanced ink feed system provides smooth, skip-free writing. Patented precision point technology. Visible ink supply.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pilot Precise V5 Roller Ball Stick Pen, Needle Point, 0.5mm Extra!
Product Highlights
these pens make me feel very serious, but they come in a lot of fun colors and they are great to write with. in reviews
It's hard to find a good fine point pen and these are my favorite you farin reviews
I like these pens when taking notes and filling out forms.in reviews
I dont like how much they bleed through paper, but they do write very easilyin reviews
Pilot Precise V5 Roller Ball Stick Pen, Needle Point, 0.5mm Extra uploaded by Karen K.
So I am a a particular person, and I ended up really liking these pens. I'm left handed and it used to be so embarrassing to write with pens and pencils because they often smear everywhere. And this is the first pen that I've been able to use that really doesn't have the smearing issue and also they come in pretty colors! I can now have a pink pen and not have to worry about those embarrassing smears.
Kenova, WV
These are great pens. I absolutely love the needle point. They write so smoothly and do not bleed through or drag on the paper.
I LOVE PENS! THESE ARE TOTALLY AWESOME. THEY WRITE SO SMOOTH AND WHAT I LIKE THE MOST IS THAT THEY DONT SMUDGE, THEY DONT SMEAR AND THE INK IF VERY DEFINED. WOULD DEFINATELY RECOMMEND THESE.
Sanford, FL
I have always been addicted to pen or mechanic pencils I love having them in different colors and Pilot is always my to go brand! They are affordable and I absolutely love how smooth they write! I highly recommend them
Oak Lawn, IL
I prefer this pens over the gel pens! This are more precise and have a sleeker look! A bit pricey but definitely worth it
Arnoldsville, GA
I used these pens years ago and just recently started using them again, now I remember why love them so much! They write smoothly and the colors are very saturated. I absolutely love all the different color options that come in the pack, you can even use them on watercolor paper and make watercolor art! Pilot Precise V5 Roller Ball Stick Pen, Needle Point, 0.5mm Extra
Panama City, FL
These are the only pens I use for school! They aren't too thick, but the line is nice and pigmented! I won't be using any other pen for school work!!
Tempe, AZ
This is my favorite set of fine tip pens, I bullet journal so the color selection is great and so is the quality! These pens don't bleed through paper in most notebooks!
Pilot Precise V5 Roller Ball Stick Pen, Needle Point, 0.5mm Extra uploaded by Amber P.
I've been using these kinds of pens since I was really young! I love them so much! The way they just flow on the paper is amazing. I think it's great that they aren't too expensive either. I love drawing and I'm very happy to have these pens!!!
Louisville, Ky
Pilot Precise V5 Roller Ball Stick Pen, Needle Point, 0.5mm Extra uploaded by Tiffany D.
I love these pens! Such a smooth writing pen that makes thin lines. They are a bit pricey but it's worth it. I have found good deals through Amazon and Sam's Club. I recommend these pens. They really helped me with my color coordinated studying!

Looking for your answer?