BY PILOT

Unique liquid ink formula maintains consistent flowing strokes from first word to last. Advanced ink feed system provides smooth, skip-free writing. Patented precision point technology. Visible ink supply. see more...

Pilot Precise V5 Roller Ball Stick Pen, Needle Point, 0.5mm Extra
  • "I love fine points but not when they stick out from the pen instead of the pen coming from the barrel. " in 11 reviews
  • "The only problem I have is that I tend to write hard and it results in the ink bleeding through the paper." in 7 reviews
  • "They are so smooth, take no pressure to write with them, come in great colors, and are basically perfect." in 4 reviews
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Pilot always makes great pens. This one writes smoothly and feels good in the fingers. The only problem I have is that I tend to write hard and it results in the ink bleeding through the paper.
Allison D.
Allison D.
Really good pens. Love the ink and the flow when writing on paper. This is a good product just have to be careful about the ink running too much
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
I did not really care for these. I had a hard time getting a good comfortable grip on them and were to fine of a point for me. I love fine points but not when they stick out from the pen instead of the pen coming from the barrel.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Best pens ever! They are so smooth, take no pressure to write with them, come in great colors, and are basically perfect. I have never been so passionate about a pen before but these are great.
Natasha D.
Natasha D.
Olympia, WA
These are either the best pens or the biggest disaster. When they work I'd pick them over anything else. When you get a bad one it'll leak ALL OVER the place!
Cynthia Q.
Cynthia Q.
Fairview, NJ
I personaly don't like this type of pen because it bleeds through the paper like some gel pens. These pens also run out of ink faster than regular pens, therefor are a waste, to be honest.