Pilot Precise V5 Roller Ball Stick Pen, Needle Point, 0.5mm Extra uploaded by Tranquil R.

BY PILOT

Unique liquid ink formula maintains consistent flowing strokes from first word to last. Advanced ink feed system provides smooth, skip-free writing. Patented precision point technology. Visible ink supply. see more...

Buy on Target
  • "You'll feel confident turning in that test when you wrote it with such a great pen!" in 11 reviews
  • "Never have to worry if they're going to write or not and as mentioned, it just stands out when written with one of these." in 7 reviews
  • "I use these pens every day." in 6 reviews
Emily S.
This pen is AMAZING. I would consider myself to be a pen snob, so saying this one is one of my favorites says a lot! It is smooth, very pigmented and lasts a long time. It might be a little more expensive for a pen, but definitely worth it. I recommend this pen to everyone out there!! Ditch the ballpoint pens!
Angel F.
This writes beautifully. I love how very lightweight this pen is. The tip is so thin that whenever i write with this pen it looks like it was typed written. Though somehow i always always always bend the tip of it and i have no idea how. This is also one of those pens that once you've dropped it, it stops working.
Mary R.
These pens are great. They write so smooth and are dark. The tip is super sharp so you can make really precise lines. It is great for writing and drawing and they last a long time!
Amanda A.
Fall River
These were my dads pen of choice growing up so obviously I'd follow in his foot steps. Only problem is if you're using cheap paper the nib will tear up the paper and get all screwed up. Other than that, smooth writing.
Tranquil R.
St Petersburg, FL
This has been my favorite pen since college which goes all the way back to the 90's! It is my go to pen for journaling, writing cards, or anything where I want to preserve my words & memories forever. Great for taking notes, writing lists and so many other things! The color is bold, the quality is sleek, smooth and consistent. This particular brand + pen also lasts a very long time and does not run out right away like other pen brands of this caliber might. Very dependable writing utensil and has inspired creative writing more than I can count. Love the feel and how it flows. Never skips or leaks. Would buy it again and again and is always the first pen I recommend to anyone who wants a great quality & long lasting pen!
Veronica M.
Weslaco, TX
These are the only fine tip pens I use! I bullet journal so this tends to be my go to writing utensil because it doesn't bleed through the paper in most notebooks!
Nicky R.
Richmond, VA
This is my favorite pen of all time. It is so smooth and the black is deep and rich. They last a while and do not dry out with the lid off, but they will bleed if left touching fabric or paper. You have to be delicate with the tip as it will bend if you hit it on something. I also like the window on the side so you can see how much is left.
Ida J.
Cana, VA
Love these pens! Never have to worry if they're going to write or not and as mentioned, it just stands out when written with one of these. Have them every where around my house and in my purse for school and anything else.
Cayla G.
Manassas, VA
The only thing I dislike is the bleed through to the other pages and I'm unable to write on the back of the paper even with good quality paper. Another thing is I got a few in the pack I bought that continuously leaked from the tip no matter what I did. Had to throw them away.
Ashley V.
Manvel , TX
This has always been my all time favorite pen! Ever since I was young it's very precise and easy to use I reccoemend it to all my family and friends, while it is pricey it's well worth it
Maria R.
Does any one know if target sells this pen?
Does this one come in blue ?