BY PILOT

Unique liquid ink formula maintains consistent flowing strokes from first word to last. Advanced ink feed system provides smooth, skip-free writing. Patented precision point technology. Visible ink supply. see more...

Buy on Target*
Emily d.
Lake Oswego, OR
This pen is great for artists and notetakers alike. It's smooth and it's got a great grip. If it leaks it'll be a big ridiculous mess, though. It was effective until it burst on the inside of my bag. I've still got ink stains on my favorite backpack.
Janelle C.
In another review, i mentioned that i am a pen fanatic, so I'm rather particilar about the pens that i use. while i love the look and feel of this pen, it's definitely one that I'm reluctant to use again because it bleeds through your paper. if you are a teacher or are correcting someone's work (on one side), this would be a great pen, but it's not ideal for every day use of writing in a notebook. you have to have a light hand to use this if you don't want it to bleed through.

it could be great for detail work (i.e. sketchbooks, drawings)
Makaila M.
Woodstock , NY
I love how this pen looks and it's very nice to hold in my hand as it's very sleek. I have noticed that it tends to bleed and will in-turn smudge if my hand even gently slides across the words.
Maria A.
I don't like this pen at all, it is easy to hold but it break the paper and its not nice to use, honestly i don't think is worth it