BY PILOT

Unique liquid ink formula maintains consistent flowing strokes from first word to last. Advanced ink feed system provides smooth, skip-free writing. Patented precision point technology. Visible ink supply. see more...

Janelle C.
NEW YORK, NY
In another review, i mentioned that i am a pen fanatic, so I'm rather particilar about the pens that i use. while i love the look and feel of this pen, it's definitely one that I'm reluctant to use again because it bleeds through your paper. if you are a teacher or are correcting someone's work (on one side), this would be a great pen, but it's not ideal for every day use of writing in a notebook. you have to have a light hand to use this if you don't want it to bleed through.

it could be great for detail work (i.e. sketchbooks, drawings)
Emily d.
Portland, OR
This pen is great for artists and notetakers alike. It's smooth and it's got a great grip. If it leaks it'll be a big ridiculous mess, though. It was effective until it burst on the inside of my bag. I've still got ink stains on my favorite backpack.
Makaila M.
Woodstock, NY
I love how this pen looks and it's very nice to hold in my hand as it's very sleek. I have noticed that it tends to bleed and will in-turn smudge if my hand even gently slides across the words.
VE-1083409 M.
Doral, FL
I don't like this pen at all, it is easy to hold but it break the paper and its not nice to use, honestly i don't think is worth it