BY PILOT #23 in Pens

Pilot g2 5ct asst. fine tip gel ink pen see more...

Buy on Target
  • "I like the variety of ink colors, they're very vibrant and they help me color code my notes and planner." in 3 reviews
  • "I like the grip because it is so soft, and it glides while i write very easily." in 2 reviews
  • "I would definitely recommend these to my friends." in 1 review
  • "They write so smoothly and they come out in so many different colors." in 1 review
Mookie M.
I love these ball point pens they write amazing and they don't smudge which I love, they have different kinds and colors they are effective and affordable I get mines from staples and I use them all the time I do recommend them
Olivia M.
Greeley, CO
I never thought I'd be so passionate about a pen but I love these pens and if I could help it, I'd never write with anything else. They're extremely smooth and write very nicely, the ink is nice and dark so even with different colors they're very legible, and they come in just about any color. I bought the big multicolor 10-pack recently and I've used them for Christmas cards, wedding invitations, thank you notes, everything because there's a color for every occasion.
Christina G.
These pens are not my favorite, but they work well for what they are made to do. I love gel pens and thought that these were going to be my new favorite pens, but they were just like the other pens that I have in my dorm. I do have to say that they last for a long time and do not bleed through the paper, so I would buy them again if the need arose.
AnneMarie K.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE PENS!! you can get them in different colors so the uses are endless. they write so smoothly and easily and they dry rather quickly. i don't even use any other kind of pens. I would recommend to anyone who works, is a student, likes to write letters, takes notes in church... ANYTHING.
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
I love how smoothly these pens write. The ink also last a long time in them. You do need to give the writing a few seconds to dry before running your hand across them. They have a nice shirt clip and I love all the different colors the inks are. The pens work great for me.
Pauline O.
Best pens for a student. Help me color code my notes and last very long. Ink might skip/bleed but rarely. Super easy and smooth to write with, but a little scratchy when the tip gets smaller. You definitely get a bang for your buck. I would recommend for people who don't mind these slight drawbacks.
Perla R.
I love the way these pens write! I also love the color options! I use them to color code my grocery list items by store and calendar in our family to-do's by person or events. At other times, I use them just because!
Katie C.
Russell, KY
Let me just begin by saying that I have probably gone through about 15 packages of these in the last five years. These are seriously the only pens that I will use! I love the consistency of ink flow that these pens provide, and the depth of color. I love how the pen sits comfortably in my hand.

One pen will usually last me a couple of weeks of nonstop note taking. At this point, I just buy the refill ink cartridges to replace the inside to save money.

I cannot recommend these pens enough. I use them for everything, and all other pens pale in comparison! My favorite colors are the dark red and the dark blue. I like that this collection is also available in multiple tip sizes. My preference is the .07 or the .1.

The only tip I have to give about these pens is that they do need time to dry- so smudging can occur.
Leslie M.
Montgomery, AL
I love these pens! They have a way of enhancing my handwriting and they write so smoothly on paper. I prefer the .5 tip when I need to write on lined paper. These are affordable and highly recommended!
Courtney R.
I dislike the pilot g2 pens thoroughly. My boyfriend needs a very thin pen for the forms he fills out for work everyday, but has forgotten to take the pen out of his pocket often. Pilot g2 gel pens are some of the only pens that have no way of laundering out the stain. Even sharpies can be removed, but after hours of research and several attempts, I now have several stained articles of clothing as does he. Maybe a fluke and maybe because he's a pilot, the changing altitudes causes this to happen, but his pen has leaked into his shirt more than once, which is even more unimpressive to me. However, he refuses to change as they offer clean lines, bold black, and quick drying.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Don't you love gel ink pens!
AnaMaria  L.
Fresno, CA
Where can I find these pens for a low price
Jacquelyn M.
Aiea, HI
Does anyone else experience any ink leaking by the writing tip?
Lindsey D.
Columbia, KY
Where can you get replacement cartridges for these?
Marcello D.
Beaufort, NC
Staples has these cheaper than Target. Just an FYI.