Pilot Parallel Pen 2-Color Calligraphy Pen Set, with Red and Blue Ink Cartridges, 1.5mm Nib (90050) uploaded by Alison W.Pilot Parallel Pen 2-Color Calligraphy Pen Set, with Red and Blue Ink Cartridges, 1.5mm Nib (90050) uploaded by Alison W.Pilot Parallel Pen 2-Color Calligraphy Pen Set, with Red and Blue Ink Cartridges, 1.5mm Nib (90050) uploaded by Stephanie D.

BY PILOT

Alison W.
Cincinnati, OH
I recently started doing hand drawn lettering and calligraphy and found this awesome pen by Pilot. It helps you get those thick and thin lines you see in calligraphy. The Ink is really dark and beautiful! This set also comes with 2 extra colors... Black and Red and a tool to help clean the pen. It has a twist top so the ink doesn't dry out or leak. Their are also 4 different sizes you can buy. I have the 2.3 (which wasn't here on Influenster, just this one). It took a minute to get used to writing with it but now I'm able to create beautiful quotes in my lettering with this pen. A must for art students, DIY-ers or anyone trying to be a little more creative and stress free in their life!
Alexandra B.
Haverhill, MA
Not that long ago, I decided to start pursuing in calligraphy as a hobby, but didn't really know where to start. I saw these babies on Amazon am very fortunate that I did.
This particular one is the smallest width, but i have a set of four different widths. I had no idea they would be so easy to use. The pen comes with instructions and tutorials on how to start doing proper calligraphy. They each come with a black and red ink cartridge, a nib cleaner and diffuser. They feel comfortable to hold, like a marker. In about a half hour of use, I was able to do many italic letters. I am so happy I got these pens. If you're interested in starting calligraphy, I highly recommend to start with these!
Mara E.
Deerfield, IL
I'm beginning in the hobby of calligraphy and this is one of the pens I enjoyed the most. Is so easy to use and very comfortable
Mirah F.
alger
I’m calligrapher and would like to have a pilot parallel pen it’s very easy and help the calligrapher, i search for it in all my city but no one have it i really want one , you can say m’y photographs and calligraphy in my instagram @callimiira
Sarah D.
Berkeley Heights, NJ
Is this a good pen for beginner calligraphy writers?