BY PILOT

Designed to fit all Pilot mechanical pencils Set of erasers includes 2 cleaning pins. Pilot Erasers part of a large selection of office supplies. Pilot(R) Mechanical Pencil Eraser Refills, White, Pack Of 5 is one of many Eraser Refills available through Office Depot. Made by Pilot. see more...

Bethany F.
Martinsburg, WV
Good erasers but I'm just going to say this...how many of y'all have actually used up a mechanical pencil eraser?! I never have and if I were going to be low I'd just move on to my next pencil in the pack! But if I ever run out I'll be sure to buy these!
Lauren T.
Ive never seen these and usually throw out machanical pencils without erasers but these will help me to save money on pencils
Gabrielle F.
These are definitely life savers when it comes to mechanical pencils! I can't count the endless times I've tried to refill my pencil and dropped my eraser!
Ashlee M.
Hazleton, PA
I wish I would have know these existed.. Whenever my eraser ran out I just end up throwing the pencil away because it's pretty much useless, especially when I can't even get the eraser out to refill the lead.
Savannah C.
Grayson, KY
These are so helpful, because if you're anything like me you mess up a ton! These help save money by providing a cheap eraser instead of replacing the whole pencil! Recommend!
Dana O.
Woodbridge, VA
These are really good erasers, they completely erase all the pencil markings. Erasers get used up really fast so a big pack like this is a good buy.
Eva C.
Very cheap. Comes in a lot of handy. Mechanical pencil erasers are not easy to replace once you have used them so much.
E J.
Covington, GA
So useful cause all I wrote with is mechanical pencils, so I can never have enough of these on hand
Ezgi K.
Toronto, Ontario
AThis is for the people that hate picking up their actual erasers so they would rather flip to the opposite side of the pencil 😂
Darlene B.
I , ON
1953 reviews
These mechanical eraser really come in handy for anyone who does mechanical work really good product to have
Bhavana D.