BY PILOT

G6 Gel Retractable Roller Ball Pen rubber-coated barrel with contoured finger grip improves writing comfort and control. Smooth gel ink is water check-safe and smear-proof. Pocket clip. Refillable. Product Features: Dimensions (Including Packaging): 0.4" l x 0.6" w x 5.6" h Pen Type: Roller Ball Special Ink Type: Gel Pen Style: Retractable Ink Color(s): Black Point Type: Fine Line Size: 0.70mm Tip Type: Conical Grip Type: Contoured Rubber Barrel Color(s): Black Mfr. Refill Number (Item Number): PIL77240 Refillable: Yes Visible Ink Supply: No Pocket Clip: Yes Manufacturer's throughput warranty. see more...

Marquita W.
Henderson, NC

i love this pen. i feel like there is no other pen that can do like this one. This pen makes me feel as though i have the best handwriting. It glides smoothly on the paper and it doesn't give you any problems. I recommend everyone get this because it will make your writing a whole lot better and easier
Taylor M.
Milford, CT
More expensive than other pens out there but well worth the price! glides on the paper easily and doesn't smudge. made note taking in class a lot easier because i didn't have to hassle with the ink not coming out, being spotty, etc. my go to favorite pen.
Chenessa H.
I enjoy using these pens. They are very smooth they don't bleed to the next page and are beautiful. I have been using these for many years and I would recommend. The price is pretty decent and comes in packs and are easily found.
Morgan R.
Freeland, MI
Really a great pen! I love the gel part of the pen and can be used very easily! They do not smudge and glide very nicely on paper! They are a little pricey but are worth the cost! I use these for official papers!
Tracy M.
Love this gel pen...goes on smoothly and easily and last a long time. Use it a lot in college when I take notes
Jenn T.
Great pen I definitely recommend it! I usually use these pens and they are durable😊
Harli B.
Awesome product, I highly recommend. Great quality and defiantly worth the price.
Meghan H.
Do you think this pen is worth spending the extra money?