BY PILOT #1 in Pens

G2 is America’s Go-2 gel ink pen. Known for its smooth writing and comfortable grip, G2 is the #1 Selling gel ink brand in America (NPD, 2015).  The G2 product line includes four point sizes, fifteen vibrant color options, and with the launches of the G2 Fashion Collection, G2 Mosaics, and G2 Metallics, it is the only gel ink pen that offers this level of customization – because, after all, pens aren’t one size fits all. G2 has been proven to write longer than all other gel brands, so finally there is a pen that works as hard as you do!Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pen - Black Ink, 2 pack

Holly G.
sarasota, FL
............I am a server so I always use pens and am quite particular about what pens I use. In fact lately the G2 Gel Rollars are the only pens I will use. Tgey write so smooth and feel good when you are  writing as well.  They come in different "sizes", I perfer the bold, thicker lines. I absolutly love the teal G2 I recieved from Influenster too, pretty design and great color plus writes smooth. I havnt been able to find tge different colors in stores so thats disappointing, but I am sure I can order online.
Janina R.
Northlake
Remember how those old school gel pens used to smear when you used them... You'd get gel ink all over your hand, desk & papers? Well not these G2 Gel roller pens! Enjoy snear-free writing, doodling & drawing with Pilot's G2Gel Roller Pens!
Lydia B.
Hands down, these are the best gel pens I've ever used. Some gel pens I've tried "stutter" with their ink, but I have never had that issue with Pilot pens. The ink is smooth and very comfortable to write with, which makes these perfect for everyday use as well as note taking for students.
Audrey R.
I don't think I'm ever going to use any other pen, for real. I received one of these pens to test out from Influenster and after weeks of using it for signing checks, filling out return slips, filling out school forms, and post-it notes, I'm completely won over. I don't buy pens a whole lot because they seem to come and go in this household. But when I have to, I'm definitely going to be buying Pilot G2s. The ink is smooth, flawless, and glides without leaking. What more can you want in a pen?
Enisy S.
My favorite pen! It is easy to grab and slide smoothly on the paper. Don't smudge nor bleed it is steady and the fine point is amazing for a need handwriting. The only complain that I have is that fine point is hard to find at the drugstore.
Brittany W.
ANACORTES, WA
These are my absolute favorite pens! They are so bold and since I am a lefty, I love that they don't smear. They are refillable however, I just always buy more. I cannot get over the fact that a 12 pack of these are close to $30. But they are definitely worth it if you use it every day.
Dora G.
Pharr, TX
I love using gel pens for writing and drawing and these are the best I've used so far that are both affordable and flawless. They don't run, streak, or leave a mess behind only smooth and effortless writing. Would recommend these for adults and children. Great school pens too!
Michelle P.
Saint Cloud , FL
These pens are great, as a nurse, I'm constantly searching for a good pen, and I found it in these. The gel ink dries quick so I don't end up with pen all over my hands. I would definitely recommend these pens to anyone!
Cyrelle G.
I was given this pen as a promotional item for my honest review. And I absolutely loved this pen, from being the right size, making the grip a dream. As well as the smoothness of writing with this pen made everything I wrote to simply glide across the paper. And this pen comes in solid black and other assortment of colors. Very sleek and functional for both play and work!
Caroline H.
Katy, TX
Another great freebie in my Vox Box (back to school) I will definitely purchase this again, the next time our household needs pens! Great value product that I'd recommend!
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Are these worth the price?
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Do you like black or blue ink?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Are these good pens?
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
How long do these pens last for you?
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
What is your favorite kind of pen? These are mine!