BY PILOT #3 in School Supplies

G2 is America’s Go-2 gel ink pen. Known for its smooth writing and comfortable grip, G2 is the #1 Selling gel ink brand in America (NPD, 2015).  The G2 product line includes four point sizes, fifteen vibrant color options, and with the launches of the G2 Fashion Collection, G2 Mosaics, and G2 Metallics, it is the only gel ink pen that offers this level of customization – because, after all, pens aren’t one size fits all. G2 has been proven to write longer than all other gel brands, so finally there is a pen that works as hard as you do!Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pen - Black Ink, 2 pack

Buy on Jet.com
Holly G.
sarasota, FL
............I am a server so I always use pens and am quite particular about what pens I use. In fact lately the G2 Gel Rollars are the only pens I will use. Tgey write so smooth and feel good when you are  writing as well.  They come in different "sizes", I perfer the bold, thicker lines. I absolutly love the teal G2 I recieved from Influenster too, pretty design and great color plus writes smooth. I havnt been able to find tge different colors in stores so thats disappointing, but I am sure I can order online.
Lydia B.
Hands down, these are the best gel pens I've ever used. Some gel pens I've tried "stutter" with their ink, but I have never had that issue with Pilot pens. The ink is smooth and very comfortable to write with, which makes these perfect for everyday use as well as note taking for students.
Janina R.
Oviedo, FL
Remember how those old school gel pens used to smear when you used them... You'd get gel ink all over your hand, desk & papers? Well not these G2 Gel roller pens! Enjoy snear-free writing, doodling & drawing with Pilot's G2Gel Roller Pens!
Krista P.
Fayetteville
These pilot pens are probably the only pen I write with now. They write very fine and they are high quality. They are a bit pricey for a pen, but way worth it. I’d definitely recommend them. They are the best pens around!!!
Samantha A.
Roanoke, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
MY FAVORITE PENS EVER! These are the only pens that I will even buy because I love them so much! They write so smooth and also write!
Margarita M.
Laguna hills, Ca
I got this wonderful  pilot g2 gel roller pen  in blue  and is way better  then  other pens . Is so gently  and easy  to  use and works perfectly.  My son love it too. And more because  it's blue. so I  let him keep it.
Amber S.
Osceola, IA
I am  total pen snob! I have ordered dozens of single pens from the office shop here in town only to be disappointed over and over again. Then Influenster send me this Pilot G2 pen to test and I am won over.

This is the thing as a left handed writer, a pen has lay down ink fast but dry even faster. These G2 end did the job. I like a super fine line. If you like a fatter line then these pens are going to get a 5 start review from you. I have read that they are a little sketchy one the end of the ink, but I have not seen that yet. Overall a great clean line, smooth writer.

The kids love it too!
Rebecca B.
Vermontville, MI
It's hard to find a pen that I love but I love these pens there amazing and wright so smooth thank you for the opourtunity to try them
Jennifer L.
Denton, TX
This is the best pen ever! I was given a 2-pack so I could review them. However, I've been using them for years. This is the kind I go for when buying pens. It writes really smooth, doesn't bleed or smear. These pens are fantastic. I would definitely recommend them.
Cyrelle G.
I was given this pen as a promotional item for my honest review. And I absolutely loved this pen, from being the right size, making the grip a dream. As well as the smoothness of writing with this pen made everything I wrote to simply glide across the paper. And this pen comes in solid black and other assortment of colors. Very sleek and functional for both play and work!
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Do you like black or blue ink?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Are these good pens?
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
What is your favorite kind of pen? These are mine!
Millie A.
Derbyshire
Are these worth the price?