BY PILOT #1 in Pens

G2 is America’s Go-2 gel ink pen. Known for its smooth writing and comfortable grip, G2 is the #1 Selling gel ink brand in America (NPD, 2015).  The G2 product line includes four point sizes, fifteen vibrant color options, and with the launches of the G2 Fashion Collection, G2 Mosaics, and G2 Metallics, it is the only gel ink pen that offers this level of customization – because, after all, pens aren’t one size fits all. G2 has been proven to write longer than all other gel brands, so finally there is a pen that works as hard as you do!Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pen - Black Ink, 2 pack

Buy on Jet.com
Dulce H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This ones are so great. I love having them around the ink is strong and it does smudge and drys quickly. They last a long time if you leave them open.
Gloria G.
portland, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Pilot gel roller pens are one of my favorite kinds of pens. They wrote smoothly and don’t blob on the paper.
Kimberly W.
Oxford, GA
Black ink roller gels are forever my favorite. There were no skips on the paper when I was finished with my to-do lists.

I received a sample for my personal use and review and I am not being compensated for my opinion.
Lisa P.
Gainesville, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I absolutely LOVE the Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pens! I got an assorted color pack (they seem to disappear VERY quickly once someone in my family tries them) and the BLACK pack (I stuck one in my purse and one in my desk so I would ALWAYS have one at hand). They write SUPER smooth, dry immediately, and don't blur...and I'm a "lefty" so that's a huge concern! I will DEFINITELY be buying MORE of these pens!
Susan G.
Millersville, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These worked great! my husband hid them from me beauce he liked them as well. what else can you say about a pen?
Jessica E.
Molino, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Good pens. Depending on the paper type/material they can smear. So be careful. Bit I'm a sucker for gel pens
Shelly M.
Chester, VA
I have had great luck with these pens. I usually pick some up when school supplies come out. I like the black pens.
Tanya d.
Beeville , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great grip, smooth writing, and glides over the paper. I love the price as well because it isn’t too much.
ale e.
Montclair, ca
This is a great product! This brand has a nice variety of colors but you can never fail with classic black! Very smooth.
rosanne c.
Manahawkin, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love the way this pen flows when writing with it.  The ink doesn't smudge at all.  My kids tried to swipe it , so they liked it as well. I don't usually buy gel pens , but I would buy these again if they were on a good sale.  Ink ran out quicker than my usual standard ball point pen , but that may be typical for this type of pen.
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Do you like black or blue ink?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Are these good pens?
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
What is your favorite kind of pen? These are mine!
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
How long do these pens last for you?
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Are these worth the price?