BY PILOT #1 in Pens

G2 is America’s Go-2 gel ink pen. Known for its smooth writing and comfortable grip, G2 is the #1 Selling gel ink brand in America (NPD, 2015).  The G2 product line includes four point sizes, fifteen vibrant color options, and with the launches of the G2 Fashion Collection, G2 Mosaics, and G2 Metallics, it is the only gel ink pen that offers this level of customization – because, after all, pens aren’t one size fits all. G2 has been proven to write longer than all other gel brands, so finally there is a pen that works as hard as you do!Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pen - Black Ink, 2 pack

Analicia N.
Yucaipa, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great pens work great and dont smear i already bought a second pair for my husband to us at work and he lives them too
Lisa M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Pilot gel pens are some of my favorite to write with because the ink comes out smoothly and thick. I don't have to go back and rewrite because the words are clear. They are a bit more expensive but worth it
Chloe M.
Springfield, MO
Anyone who doesn't have a go to pen brand needs to immediately try G2's. Every person I know that has started using G2's can not go back to using any other brand or type. They glide across the page so smoothly, they come in a larger variety of colors (including white and metallics), and they look good sitting on your desk. A single 8-pack of G2's (with a couple extra blacks) lasted me the first two years of high school, and I am a very extensive note taker. I am about to spend $30 on a couple of new packs for the school year and I am not at all worried about the price. I know that they will absolutely be worth it.
tammy r.
Lake City, FL
Best pen ever!!going to deffiently going to buy it. I love this pen I'm not going to complain or ever. I can't wait to purchase more
Angela M.
Cpe Canaveral, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The ink in these piolet roller pens goes on the paper smooth and doesn't clump or smudge. It looks bright and vibrant.
Abby H.
Hopatcong
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are my go to pens at work. They write nicely and have a deep black pigment to the ink. I love these pens a lot and I repurchase them all of the time. They last a long time and write evenly and smooth. I recommend them.
Tamara P.
Wow these are THE BEST gel pens I've ever used in my life! I love how the letters come out more bold than when using regular pens. The boldness makes me more interested in what I've written especially if it's notes to study. The ink is super smooth, it doesn't skip like those other cheapy gel pens. Got my 2 in a pack for $4 and change. These are a MUST BUY!
Traci W.
Lake City , FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Smooth pen that writes like a dream! Great solid color. Long lasting so your work, letter or homework gets done with no smudging! Definite buy!!
Kristin K.
Clayton, NC
These are excellent pens. They offer very fluid writing and they dry down very quickly. These are my new go to pens. I find they make my handwriting look really nice. They also last a long time. I do a fair amount of writing and found that one pen lasted for months.
Domii Elizabeth L.
Jacksonville, FL
This product is great. I would recommend. Definitely purchase for yourself! Great price, and quality.
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Do you like black or blue ink?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Are these good pens?
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Are these worth the price?
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
What is your favorite kind of pen? These are mine!
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
How long do these pens last for you?