BY PILOT #1 in Pens

G2 is America’s Go-2 gel ink pen. Known for its smooth writing and comfortable grip, G2 is the #1 Selling gel ink brand in America (NPD, 2015).  The G2 product line includes four point sizes, fifteen vibrant color options, and with the launches of the G2 Fashion Collection, G2 Mosaics, and G2 Metallics, it is the only gel ink pen that offers this level of customization – because, after all, pens aren’t one size fits all. G2 has been proven to write longer than all other gel brands, so finally there is a pen that works as hard as you do!Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pen - Black Ink, 2 pack

Buy on Jet.com
Taylor C.
Navarre, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are my absolute favorite pens! I have to admit I am a bit of a pen hoarder. While working at a bank I always kept a drawer full of pens and I actually went as far to label all of my pens with my name on them so when a coworker ran off with one I would know. They are super pigmented and write so smoothly. I feel that these pens actually make my penmanship appear better too, if that is even possible. I highly recommend these pens!
Audrey R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I don't think I'm ever going to use any other pen, for real. I received one of these pens to test out from Influenster and after weeks of using it for signing checks, filling out return slips, filling out school forms, and post-it notes, I'm completely won over. I don't buy pens a whole lot because they seem to come and go in this household. But when I have to, I'm definitely going to be buying Pilot G2s. The ink is smooth, flawless, and glides without leaking. What more can you want in a pen?
Melissa M.
Burien, WA
These pens are flawless. I love these pens because they glide so smooth across the paper allowing me to write very quickly when taking notes in class. The little squishy hand grip ensures comfort during my five hour classes and note taking sessions. They last a long time, are in nearly any store with an office supplies section and are affordable. I don't think I've ever started a school year without them since they came out. I also love that pilot offers other colors as well to help with color coding and such.
Brittany W.
ANACORTES, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are my absolute favorite pens! They are so bold and since I am a lefty, I love that they don't smear. They are refillable however, I just always buy more. I cannot get over the fact that a 12 pack of these are close to $30. But they are definitely worth it if you use it every day.
Jessica E.
MOLINO, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Good pens. Depending on the paper type/material they can smear. So be careful. Bit I'm a sucker for gel pens
Veronica S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
These pens are so nice! They write so nicely and smooth. The grip is so comfy while writing. I always have these pens at home, work, and my purse. They are one of my favorite pens. I highly recommend this product
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Easy to write with. These glide across the paper. I even like my handwriting better with these pens. I highly recommend
Elizabeth N.
Harrisburg, PA
Super smooth pens! I love using these when I'm taking notes in class because a good pen motivates me to write more. They run out of ink pretty quickly though.
Beth F.
Lexington, SC
The Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pen are my favourite regular type pen & that's saying A LOT!! I am a fountain pen user for life!! To have the G2 Gel Roller Pen to get in my EDC(everyday carry) is huge!! All the rest of my pens are fountain pens!! The Pilot G2 Roller Pen writing so smooth it's like glass & it never skips!! I love the range of colours it comes in & it holds A lot of ink!! These are the greatest non fountain pen out there!!
Marisol R.
Austin, TX
These pens Are the best in the market! They write so neatly and the ink lasts for so long. They are really smooth and fit comfortably in my hand and I am left handed, so finding a pen that sits comfortably is hard. I would recommend 10/10
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Do you like black or blue ink?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Are these good pens?
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
What is your favorite kind of pen? These are mine!
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
How long do these pens last for you?
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Are these worth the price?