BY PILOT #1 in Pens

G2 is America’s Go-2 gel ink pen. Known for its smooth writing and comfortable grip, G2 is the #1 Selling gel ink brand in America (NPD, 2015).  The G2 product line includes four point sizes, fifteen vibrant color options, and with the launches of the G2 Fashion Collection, G2 Mosaics, and G2 Metallics, it is the only gel ink pen that offers this level of customization – because, after all, pens aren’t one size fits all. G2 has been proven to write longer than all other gel brands, so finally there is a pen that works as hard as you do!Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pen - Black Ink, 2 pack

Buy on Jet.com
Jordan D.
Listen guys, just listen, I work in a lab, so I am writing different pieces of information literally ALLLL DAYYY.
That being said, I have experimented with a lot of different pens.
THIS IS THE BEST DARN PEN I HAVE EVER USED. It literally writes so smooth and the ink is bold. It actually brings me joy to use this pen. Go buy this pen. It is a good pen.
Christina W.
Biloxi, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love these for class! Great notetaking pens. Glides on to the paper smoothly. Fairly affordable, but they run out of ink fairly quickly. I end up going through 3-5 of these in a few months time. But, I like how fast I can write with them because they glide on smooth, so I continue to buy them. They don't bleed through the paper either.
Annie S.
Lake worth, Fl
Favorite pen !!! Great fit in my fingers and smooth writing without getting ink on fingers or hands. Gel 2 pens never disappoint but can be pricey so I always purchase at the begging here of School year when the hi BOGO at Publix!!
Kayla T.
Omaha, NE
These have always been my favorite pens! They write so smoothly and the ink is so rich! They’re affordable, too, which is a bonus for my family that’s on a budget! If you’re in school, or have to do a lot of paperwork for your job or even a mom that has to write endless shopping lists, these are the pens for you!
Lydia B.
Hands down, these are the best gel pens I've ever used. Some gel pens I've tried "stutter" with their ink, but I have never had that issue with Pilot pens. The ink is smooth and very comfortable to write with, which makes these perfect for everyday use as well as note taking for students.
Kaitlyn V.
Castroville, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are my all time most favorite type of pens. I love how they write, they make it so easy to write, and personally I find that when using these types of pens that it can make your writing look just so pretty and 10 times better.
Hannah. B.
Portales
I have real issues when it comes to pens. They have to flow beautifully for me to care about buying them once. But I love these so much I’ve bought several packs of them. They just flow so well and have great pigmentation! Everybody needs at least one great pen. This would be a great choice.
Shirmarie V.
Saint Cloud, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These pens are amazing, I have come across this brand while at work and many times I actually go to the store and buy some for myself. The life on these are amazing they last a good amount of time obviously depending on the use you give to it. I definitely recommend these all the time. Specially when someone is asking if they can keep MINES! haha! I always tell them where I got them and that I love them too.
lucy b.
arkansas
These are just about the only pens I use. They are my favorite of all time. Perfect for notetaking! Super smooth, very affordable (although they do run out of ink kind of quickly). They also don't bleed through paper. Great purchase overall! They're almost perfect.
Brittany W.
ANACORTES, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are my absolute favorite pens! They are so bold and since I am a lefty, I love that they don't smear. They are refillable however, I just always buy more. I cannot get over the fact that a 12 pack of these are close to $30. But they are definitely worth it if you use it every day.
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Do you like black or blue ink?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Are these good pens?
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
What is your favorite kind of pen? These are mine!
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
How long do these pens last for you?
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Are these worth the price?