BY PILOT #1 in Pens

G2 is America’s Go-2 gel ink pen. Known for its smooth writing and comfortable grip, G2 is the #1 Selling gel ink brand in America (NPD, 2015).  The G2 product line includes four point sizes, fifteen vibrant color options, and with the launches of the G2 Fashion Collection, G2 Mosaics, and G2 Metallics, it is the only gel ink pen that offers this level of customization – because, after all, pens aren’t one size fits all. G2 has been proven to write longer than all other gel brands, so finally there is a pen that works as hard as you do!Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pen - Black Ink, 2 pack

Buy on Jet.com
Angela L.
Klamath Falls, OR
Meh. These pens are great for people who enjoy gel, but I enjoy precision and clean edges to my writing. As a result, these pens are definitely not for me. I much prefer ink that doesn't bleed and smear if I accidentally brush a fingertip even the slightest bit over the ink.
Katie F.
I really liked these pens. They write smoothly and have such a nice intense color to them. The blue was such a beautiful color. I have a slight obsession with pens, so I have a bunch and I still find myself reaching for this one a lot. I will definitely buy some more of them.
Stacy W.
Gainesville, GA
Very smooth writing every time I use these pens. Often times I will purchase gen pens and they are a disappointment because they write smoothly the first time or two and then start skipping, but I have been using these for several months and I have not had any issues. I have actually purchased these since receiving them in a box due to the excellent experience I have had with them.
Amber M.
Harlingen, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I received my Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pens in my VoxBox and fell in love with them! They glide so nicely and don't seep through the paper and the blue pen I received was just absolutely gorgeous! I've already purchased more and continue too they are my favorite pens amd my husbands as well (he's an MA and has a lot of paperwork to fill out for patients) Highly recommend this product!🖊
Aramina H.
Freeburg, IL
I got these pens in a voxbox. One black and one a pretty blue. I love them. I use the blue one all the time for making lists and writing notes and the black one is perfect for making out bills and signing important paperwork. They are just my kind of pens. They are so perfect. Will buy again and recommend. #gotitfree #contest I received this product for testing purposes from Influenster for free.
isabel r.
Milwaukee, WI
Love these pens sooo smooth when writing. It did smear just a little bit but it did dry quicker than other pens. The blue pen I had was amazing and cute color. They're a little pricey for 2 pens but I tend to pay more for good pens. Would recommended it Love pilot pens.
Amy G.
Richmond , TX
I love these pens! They right very smoothly and feel good in your hand. I love that they come in different colors too! I keep these all throughout my house so I can always use them. They're priced moderately but worth the extra you would pay versus the cheap brands!
Angel L.
Douglasville, GA
This pen is my all time favorite. It doesn't smear, it dries instantly unlike other gel pens. This pen is all around great, it has a great grip and fits in your hand amazing. This pen is very affordable and I would recommend this pen to everyone. #greatpen #pilot
Norine M.
Oak Ridge, TN
I actually love these pens. I'm using one right now! I love the grip and the shape, and it clicks easy, without too much noise. however, the ink does take some time to dry, unless you dab it with something, which is what I normally do. I highly recommend these pens. They write smoothly, even upside down. I haven't had one leak, or stop writing, even if it sat for a while without use. I accidentally washed and dried one, and while I don't recommend it, it came out fine, and still worked perfectly. Amazing pen!
Kara K.
Bronx, NY
Pilot G2 pens have been my favorite for forever so I was super excited to receive this voxbox! Working in an office environment I've always liked to have special pen for myself to differentiate from the rest of the staff! They write so smooth and get the job done ✅
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Do you like black or blue ink?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Are these good pens?
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
What is your favorite kind of pen? These are mine!
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
How long do these pens last for you?
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Are these worth the price?