BY PILOT #1 in Pens

G2 is America’s Go-2 gel ink pen. Known for its smooth writing and comfortable grip, G2 is the #1 Selling gel ink brand in America (NPD, 2015).  The G2 product line includes four point sizes, fifteen vibrant color options, and with the launches of the G2 Fashion Collection, G2 Mosaics, and G2 Metallics, it is the only gel ink pen that offers this level of customization – because, after all, pens aren’t one size fits all. G2 has been proven to write longer than all other gel brands, so finally there is a pen that works as hard as you do!Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pen - Black Ink, 2 pack

Buy on Jet.com
Enisy S.
My favorite pen! It is easy to grab and slide smoothly on the paper. Don't smudge nor bleed it is steady and the fine point is amazing for a need handwriting. The only complain that I have is that fine point is hard to find at the drugstore.
Megan J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I have purchased so many packs of these pens. Mostly due to people taking them because they have such a nice tip and ink flow to them. They make the smoothest marks and really improve my penmanship. My only problem is that they have always reached a point to where it got a little streaky or didn't flow out as well. I had to give it a four stars for that reason because as far as nice pens go you really don't want that to be an issue.
January J.
Philadelphia, PA
I didn't need a voxbox to convince me. I love writing utensils, but sometimes I'm disappointed. However, these pens are amazing!!!!id continue to purchase over and over. I specifically like them because I'm mandated to use black pens for work and these are all in the bottom of my bag. A go to favorite.
Maria C.
I really liked the G2 Gel Roller pens, I like the fact that they write very smooth, and very bold. I started sticking with these kind of pens. They are hard to locate at stores like your basic store like Walmart and target. Some of their stores might have them from time to time, but you can find them on Amazon.
Anne B.
Victoria, TX
Love everything about this pen! The smooth writing, the boldness of color, and of course the non smear ink. What's not to love! I use pit doe everything, even went put to buy a new multi pack. New trendy design is sure to eyes looking in envy of the style and class of this awesome writing tool. I'm recommending it for everyone, especially college student note takers..one way to really bring out those note taking skills.
Cassie D.
Vail, AZ
Absolutely LOVE these pens!! They write silly smooth and glide neatly on the paper. They don't run out quick either and I really appreciate that I can use these pens for a while without worry about the ink running out. The ink doesn't smear and dries quick. They are great for grading papers too!! :)
Tiffany K.
Deridder, LA
I'm not a huge gel pen fan but these I'll use over and over! They write so smooth and dry fairly quickly so I don't have to wait before I start writing again to keep it from smearing! They are beautiful bold colors and have a very comfortable grip! Definitely the only gel pens I'll use!
Courtney C.
Huntington, WV
Gel pens are the only pens in my eyes. They glide so smoothly over the paper, making every word come to life. I love the way that they write so much that sometimes I write just to see myself write. With my job I'm forever writing notes, signing documents and in my spare time doodling and these pens last a really long time through it all. They're great and I would highly recommend them to everyone.
Michelle P.
Saint Cloud, FL
These pens are great, as a nurse, I'm constantly searching for a good pen, and I found it in these. The gel ink dries quick so I don't end up with pen all over my hands. I would definitely recommend these pens to anyone!
Whitney H.
Chadds Ford, PA
I love these pens for their consistency and smooth writing. For those of us that are picky about writing materials, these are fantastic! This really hit home for me when I found out the G2 is the only pen a friend of mine's son who has autism, uses because of its smoothness and the fact it does not cause him any sensory processing issues. I think there's no higher praise than that!
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Do you like black or blue ink?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Are these good pens?
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
What is your favorite kind of pen? These are mine!
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
How long do these pens last for you?
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Are these worth the price?