Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pen, Black (2 pack)

by Pilot

#1 in Pens

G2 is America’s Go-2 gel ink pen. Known for its smooth writing and comfortable grip, G2 is the #1 Selling gel ink brand in America (NPD, 2015).  The G2 product line includes four point sizes, fifteen vibrant color options, and with the launches of the G2 Fashion Collection, G2 Mosaics, and G2 Metallics, it is the only gel ink pen that offers this level of customization – because, after all, pens aren’t one size fits all. G2 has been proven to write longer than all other gel brands, so finally there is a pen that works as hard as you do!Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pen - Black Ink, 2 pack

Are these smudge proof for lefties? Thank you ☺️
Who else likes this pens?
Start your review of Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pen, Black (2 pack)!
Memphis, TN
Love gel pens, they’re my favs. Over writes smoothly, I’m just not one for the classic black or blues. I love color but for your professional documents or you just want to keep it classic these are perfect.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Love how smooth this pen writes, use it all the time at work Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pen, Black (2 pack) only thing I would change is when it smears sometimes
Saint Cloud, FL
These pens are amazing, I have come across this brand while at work and many times I actually go to the store and buy some for myself. The life on these are amazing they last a good amount of time obviously depending on the use you give to it. I definitely recommend these all the time. Specially when someone is asking if they can keep MINES! haha! I always tell them where I got them and that I love them too.
Liberty Hill, Tx
I liked these at first. The did write very smooth, but I did find they smeared, but most pens smear due to how I hold my hand. What I found disappointing was when I went to use the pen the next day, it didn’t do the ink evenly. It came out in heavy amounts and then I had to fight to get it out. I wouldn’t say these pens were any better than other pens. I also wouldn’t say they are the worst I’ve ever used. I received these in a VoxBox for free so I’m not sure how much they cost. These opinions are my own.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Love these pens ! So smooth and writing awesomely. Never splots out or all funky, very good pens and very much worth the money ! I will never buy a different brand after trying these I’ve bought all the colors from Walmart and use them for everything
National City, CA
Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pen, Black (2 pack) uploaded by Liddy L.
Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pen, Black (2 pack) uploaded by Liddy L.
These are the pens I use for work. Most of our notes are hand written and I live that these pens are comfortable to use, write well, ink dries fast and last long. Price is ok, not super cheap or super expensive, but I definitely think they're worth the money.
San Diego , CA
These pens were my favorite for taking notes in college! They write so smooth, just gliding across the paper like it’s nothing. They do write a little heavy and can be seen through the paper on the back but I didn’t mind that. The pen seems to last forever too without running out of ink. My husband started using them for work and now has to label his pens because they would get stolen!
Boca Raton, FL
My number one pen to use. I have to buy in bulk so I am sure I will have them all over when I need them. They are very smooth which is great because I like writing notes to my clients etc and my handwriting always looks great with them. I also use it for sketching from time to time and it is great to hold with a nice grip which is a must when you are drawing.
Manahawkin, NJ
Love the way this pen flows when writing with it.  The ink doesn't smudge at all.  My kids tried to swipe it , so they liked it as well. I don't usually buy gel pens , but I would buy these again if they were on a good sale.  Ink ran out quicker than my usual standard ball point pen , but that may be typical for this type of pen.
Athens, GA
This is my all time favorite black pen. I have come across a lot of pens with work and school but none that I enjoy as much as this pen. This pen is the equivalent of using the BOLD feature on a computer. The tip is the perfect size to be able to write in a super clear fashion. It also rolls so smoothly when you are writing,
Ask a question to the Influenster community...