BY PILOT #1 in Pens

G2 is America’s Go-2 gel ink pen. Known for its smooth writing and comfortable grip, G2 is the #1 Selling gel ink brand in America (NPD, 2015).  The G2 product line includes four point sizes, fifteen vibrant color options, and with the launches of the G2 Fashion Collection, G2 Mosaics, and G2 Metallics, it is the only gel ink pen that offers this level of customization – because, after all, pens aren’t one size fits all. G2 has been proven to write longer than all other gel brands, so finally there is a pen that works as hard as you do!Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pen - Black Ink, 2 pack

Buy on Jet.com
Stephanie C.
Warren, MI
My new favorites!! I had not tried the G2 before receiving these, but now I'm in love and have been buying the different versions left and right. As a former secretary, I'm a bit picky about my choice in writing implements and I thought I'd never fall in love with gel pens because all before these didn't make the grade. I'm happy I was given the opportunity to try these because I truly love them.
Janina R.
Oviedo, FL
Remember how those old school gel pens used to smear when you used them... You'd get gel ink all over your hand, desk & papers? Well not these G2 Gel roller pens! Enjoy snear-free writing, doodling & drawing with Pilot's G2Gel Roller Pens!
amanda b.
Englewood, FL
Great pens they write real smooth and I like that it's a ball point tip and not the sharp point. I write a lot with these pens and they got comfortable in my hand. The gel ink drys really fast, I don't have to worry able ink all over my hand once I'm done writing. I've always been a fan of pilot but these gel pens just make me a bigger fan.
Bernadyn N.
Gainesville, FL
Thank you to Influenster for the complimentary gel pens I received for testing purposes. These pens write so well. The gel ink makes writing smooth and the grips on the pens make it so comfortable to write with. The blue color is so pretty and vibrant, definitely a nice touch when you want to write with a different color.
Michelle J.
Jonesboro, AR
I LOVEEEEEE these pens!!! I keep them in my purse, in my car, and on my desk at work. I am hooked and a forever customer! They are easy to hold and don't cramp my hands up like some pens do and they write like a dream. Highly recommended!!! I got these in the Back-To-School Voxbox a while back and have since bought more.
Amanda R.
Thibodaux, LA
I have used these pens for several years and like them. The ink is kinda slow drying, but they last a long time and are sturdy pens. I especially liked the design of the blue one. They are kinda pricey for pens honestly, but again, worth the price because they last a long time, and if you take good care of your pens, they do sell refill ink so you can just buy that instead of a whole new pen. I waited tables for 6 years and these were always my go to pen for taking orders because I knew that one pen would last me at least a couple of months. As long as a customer didn't steal it!
Nikki O.
Mannford, OK
I received one of these pens from influenster to try out and I really like it. I am an office manager and paperwork is my whole world. These pens are now my go to for anything that has carbon copies they work great. they are also very smooth writing with no skips and don't dry out quickly like other gel pens tend to. The only think I didn't like about them was the grip but I am used to thicker pens so that is probably the reason.
Zul E.
Menifee, CA
I do a lot of writing as a receptionist. 90% of my job is writing. I love Pilot pens. The G2 was no different. I love how smooth it writes and always makes my writing look so much better. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because I also highlight a lot. And highlighting over this pen makes it smear.
Enisy S.
My favorite pen! It is easy to grab and slide smoothly on the paper. Don't smudge nor bleed it is steady and the fine point is amazing for a need handwriting. The only complain that I have is that fine point is hard to find at the drugstore.
Colleen Q.
Pittsburgh, PA
I work at a store that sells these pens and a lot of them are sold at back to school time so when I got them in my VoxBox I was excited to see what the fuss was about. Well I now can see why they are popular. I have used gel pens before but these are very smooth and the color is not broken up it looks clean. I am quite pleased with these pens. I know they also come in red, blue and pink, although I will stick with the black ink.
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Do you like black or blue ink?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Are these good pens?
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
What is your favorite kind of pen? These are mine!
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
How long do these pens last for you?
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Are these worth the price?