BY PILOT #1 in Pens

G2 is America’s Go-2 gel ink pen. Known for its smooth writing and comfortable grip, G2 is the #1 Selling gel ink brand in America (NPD, 2015).  The G2 product line includes four point sizes, fifteen vibrant color options, and with the launches of the G2 Fashion Collection, G2 Mosaics, and G2 Metallics, it is the only gel ink pen that offers this level of customization – because, after all, pens aren’t one size fits all. G2 has been proven to write longer than all other gel brands, so finally there is a pen that works as hard as you do!Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pen - Black Ink, 2 pack

Patricia W.
Okeechobee , FL
These are my favorite pens. They write so smooth here so worth the money they last a long time everyone should buy them I will never buy different pan the ultrafine is my favorite.
Evelyn S.
Garden Grove, California
Some of the best roller pens.
I've been using these for years, I'm a left handed artist and these hardly smudge. I use these for alot of writing projects and dotwork
Sarh S.
Milwaukee, WI
I absolutely LOVE my Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pens! I use them everyday at work and home, they write so smooth and beautifully that I just do not care for ball point pens anymore. I love the various and vibrant colors that these pens come in and will continue to use them! I can't wait to stock up on them. My daughter is 11 years old and she said she wishes she could use them for her school work, but she typically has to use pencils. She writes so many notes and makes lists at home and that is when she gets to use them freely. I love the pink and teal that I received in exchange for my honest review, I see that they also come in orange and some other vibrant colors! Exciting!
Holly G.
sarasota, FL
............I am a server so I always use pens and am quite particular about what pens I use. In fact lately the G2 Gel Rollars are the only pens I will use. Tgey write so smooth and feel good when you are  writing as well.  They come in different "sizes", I perfer the bold, thicker lines. I absolutly love the teal G2 I recieved from Influenster too, pretty design and great color plus writes smooth. I havnt been able to find tge different colors in stores so thats disappointing, but I am sure I can order online.
Danielle C.
Jacksonville, NC
I first tried these pens through an Influenster box, and totally fell for them.  I love how smoothly they write, and how easy it is to choose a barrel design that reflects a bit of personality.  The colored ink versions of these come in barrels that match the ink color, but I can get the black ink versions in swirls or other designs that have individual metallic colors woven through the barrels, too (like blue, green, pink, orange, silver, and more).  That makes it easier to be sure my husband doesn't accuse me of stealing "his" pens, since we've both found ourselves reaching only for these when we write.
Taylor C.
Navarre, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are my absolute favorite pens! I have to admit I am a bit of a pen hoarder. While working at a bank I always kept a drawer full of pens and I actually went as far to label all of my pens with my name on them so when a coworker ran off with one I would know. They are super pigmented and write so smoothly. I feel that these pens actually make my penmanship appear better too, if that is even possible. I highly recommend these pens!
Amber S.
Osceola, IA
I am  total pen snob! I have ordered dozens of single pens from the office shop here in town only to be disappointed over and over again. Then Influenster send me this Pilot G2 pen to test and I am won over.

This is the thing as a left handed writer, a pen has lay down ink fast but dry even faster. These G2 end did the job. I like a super fine line. If you like a fatter line then these pens are going to get a 5 start review from you. I have read that they are a little sketchy one the end of the ink, but I have not seen that yet. Overall a great clean line, smooth writer.

The kids love it too!
D E.
Love the pens!. The grisp is so easy and the pressure on the paper is great. Of course depends of the paper if you don't want transfers but are the best ones that I tried out lately
Florence H.
BATON ROUGE, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I can't get enough of these pens! It is a definite staple in my office drawer. I love how smooth it writes and the intensity of the colors. The only downside of it being a gel pen is that it can smear when it is still wet, so you have to be careful to not brush over it with your finger(s) or hand. Regardless of that little downside, I would still recommend these pens because 1.) they write really smooth, 2.) G2 offers many different colors for easy studying and organization, and 3.) they're a great quality pen that doesn't leak and last a long time!
Halli A.
St Augustine, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It's actually quite weird to write a review for a pen, because most people don't think much about pens. Just usually pick up the cheapest one on the shelf. Well, I'm totally different, if I find a great pen, I'll make sure to hold on to it forever, and replace with the same one. This pen is that one... It's my ultimate favorite. It came with a 2 pack... one lives with my planners and notebooks, and the other is kept in my purse always. This pen is so effortless, and just glides while writing. I'm a list maker, and planner. Nothing makes planning and list making easier then a awesome pen. 5 out of 5 stars!! And you can not beat the price!!!
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Are these worth the price?
Christina J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Do you like black or blue ink?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Are these good pens?
Christina J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
What is your favorite kind of pen? These are mine!
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
How long do these pens last for you?