Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pen, Black (2 pack)

by Pilot

#1 in Pens

G2 is America’s Go-2 gel ink pen. Known for its smooth writing and comfortable grip, G2 is the #1 Selling gel ink brand in America (NPD, 2015).  The G2 product line includes four point sizes, fifteen vibrant color options, and with the launches of the G2 Fashion Collection, G2 Mosaics, and G2 Metallics, it is the only gel ink pen that offers this level of customization – because, after all, pens aren’t one size fits all. G2 has been proven to write longer than all other gel brands, so finally there is a pen that works as hard as you do!Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pen - Black Ink, 2 pack

Are these smudge proof for lefties? Thank you ☺️
Who else likes this pens?
Start your review of Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pen, Black (2 pack)!
NH
My #1 pen for taking notes, bullet journaling, grocery list making... everything you could need a pen for. I keep one of these in my purse. I have not found a better pen. It writes so smooth and a nice dark black color.
Fresno, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
These pens are a godsend. Need a pen for bullet journaling? Doodles? Taking notes in class? This is for YOU!!! Ink dries relatively quickly so you can take notes quick without worrying about smudging them together, Pens come with a fine tip so you can get detailed little doodles in your journal, and a bold tip so you can make your hand lettering really pop. I use the ultra fine tip for my day to day writing. Would never go to another pen. This is it.
Schroon Lake
The pilot G2 .05 is now the only pen I buy and use! They’re like gold in my pencil case! Everything above .05 is too thick and risks smudging but .05 and below is great! They are affordable and dependable and I rave about them to everyone!
Austin
The only one I will every write with. Smoothe and always looks professional. Once the supply manager tried to do away with G2s but the company operations manager fixed that in a hurry. Haha. You can never go wrong with this pen.
Riverside, CA
These are my absolute favorite pens. Their not bad in price and they write smoothly. If you’re not careful when you’re first writing they can smudge, but overall I absolutely love and recommend these pens! I go for the 05 size.
Annandale, VA
My number pen, love how it writes, how smooth it’s, ink flow is great, I love pens but this one is definitely my favorite, price is a little over price for a pen but it’s just amazing!!!
Arcadia, KS
These pens are the best! They write so smoothly and can write on just about anything. However, i have had a couple bust on me so that was disappointing. They arent the cheapest pens but they are affordable and worth the extra dollar or two in order to save in the long run because they last a long time.
Moline, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
hands down my favorite pens! I write a lot for personal and business reasons and these pens always have my back! They write so smooth and make even the sloppiest of handwriting look neater. More expensive than other pens but worth it when you take into consideration the high, unbeatable quality
Newington , CT
These pens were great I threw them in my purse and all the sudden one day when I needed a pen I grabbed it and I had to do a double take I was like what the heck is this and then I realized I had found my new favorite pen this pilot G2 is definitely a must-buy
Hands down my FAVORITE Gel Pen! I have been using this pen ever since high school which was back in 2006. I love how smooth it runs when writing & the pigment on this pen. Definitely worth the money in my opinion :)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...