BY PILOT #3 in School Supplies

G2 is America’s Go-2 gel ink pen. Known for its smooth writing and comfortable grip, G2 is the #1 Selling gel ink brand in America (NPD, 2015).  The G2 product line includes four point sizes, fifteen vibrant color options, and with the launches of the G2 Fashion Collection, G2 Mosaics, and G2 Metallics, it is the only gel ink pen that offers this level of customization – because, after all, pens aren’t one size fits all. G2 has been proven to write longer than all other gel brands, so finally there is a pen that works as hard as you do!Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pen - Black Ink, 2 pack

Buy on Jet.com
Lucinda A.
I received two free Pilot G2 gel pens from Influenster and I've used them exclusively ever since. These pens glide smoothly on my writing surface and they fit comfortably in my hand. I recently purchased an 8-pack of G2 pens in assorted colors. I love them. I may never use any other brand of pen. They're really fabulous!
Michelle J.
Jonesboro, AR
I LOVEEEEEE these pens!!! I keep them in my purse, in my car, and on my desk at work. I am hooked and a forever customer! They are easy to hold and don't cramp my hands up like some pens do and they write like a dream. Highly recommended!!! I got these in the Back-To-School Voxbox a while back and have since bought more.
Amanda R.
Thibodaux, LA
I have used these pens for several years and like them. The ink is kinda slow drying, but they last a long time and are sturdy pens. I especially liked the design of the blue one. They are kinda pricey for pens honestly, but again, worth the price because they last a long time, and if you take good care of your pens, they do sell refill ink so you can just buy that instead of a whole new pen. I waited tables for 6 years and these were always my go to pen for taking orders because I knew that one pen would last me at least a couple of months. As long as a customer didn't steal it!
Nikki O.
Mannford, OK
I received one of these pens from influenster to try out and I really like it. I am an office manager and paperwork is my whole world. These pens are now my go to for anything that has carbon copies they work great. they are also very smooth writing with no skips and don't dry out quickly like other gel pens tend to. The only think I didn't like about them was the grip but I am used to thicker pens so that is probably the reason.
Zul E.
Sun City, CA
I do a lot of writing as a receptionist. 90% of my job is writing. I love Pilot pens. The G2 was no different. I love how smooth it writes and always makes my writing look so much better. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because I also highlight a lot. And highlighting over this pen makes it smear.
Christine H.
Excellent Pen! I'm really not a fan or gel pens because they always skip and they smear everywhere. This pen came in such an awesome color! The pen skipped a few times but nothing too major. The pen was quite effective and seems to last forever. I received this pen in the summer and it's still going. I consider myself to be a pen freak and I'm always taking other people's pens, but I refuse to bring this pen to work because I don't want anyone to take it. Since receiving this pen, I have brought other colors as well. So now I can say that there are some good gen pens out there!!!
Colleen Q.
Pittsburgh, PA
I work at a store that sells these pens and a lot of them are sold at back to school time so when I got them in my VoxBox I was excited to see what the fuss was about. Well I now can see why they are popular. I have used gel pens before but these are very smooth and the color is not broken up it looks clean. I am quite pleased with these pens. I know they also come in red, blue and pink, although I will stick with the black ink.
Enisy S.
My favorite pen! It is easy to grab and slide smoothly on the paper. Don't smudge nor bleed it is steady and the fine point is amazing for a need handwriting. The only complain that I have is that fine point is hard to find at the drugstore.
Elizabeth J.
Indian trail , Nc
This is my favorite pen. They are easy to use, and because it is a gel pen requires minimal pressure. The comfort grip helps relieve hand cramps. The pricing of the pen is more expensive than the 10 pack of Ball point pens but they last a long time. These are the best pens and I would not use any other pens
Maria C.
I really liked the G2 Gel Roller pens, I like the fact that they write very smooth, and very bold. I started sticking with these kind of pens. They are hard to locate at stores like your basic store like Walmart and target. Some of their stores might have them from time to time, but you can find them on Amazon.
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Do you like black or blue ink?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Are these good pens?
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
What is your favorite kind of pen? These are mine!
Millie A.
Derbyshire
Are these worth the price?