Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pen, Black (2 pack)

by Pilot

#5 in Pens

G2 is America’s Go-2 gel ink pen. Known for its smooth writing and comfortable grip, G2 is the #1 Selling gel ink brand in America (NPD, 2015).  The G2 product line includes four point sizes, fifteen vibrant color options, and with the launches of the G2 Fashion Collection, G2 Mosaics, and G2 Metallics, it is the only gel ink pen that offers this level of customization – because, after all, pens aren’t one size fits all. G2 has been proven to write longer than all other gel brands, so finally there is a pen that works as hard as you do!Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pen - Black Ink, 2 pack

Are these smudge proof for lefties? Thank you ☺️
Who else likes this pens?
Start your review of Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pen, Black (2 pack)!
Thibodaux, LA
I have used these pens for several years and like them. The ink is kinda slow drying, but they last a long time and are sturdy pens. I especially liked the design of the blue one. They are kinda pricey for pens honestly, but again, worth the price because they last a long time, and if you take good care of your pens, they do sell refill ink so you can just buy that instead of a whole new pen. I waited tables for 6 years and these were always my go to pen for taking orders because I knew that one pen would last me at least a couple of months. As long as a customer didn't steal it!
Mannford, OK
I received one of these pens from influenster to try out and I really like it. I am an office manager and paperwork is my whole world. These pens are now my go to for anything that has carbon copies they work great. they are also very smooth writing with no skips and don't dry out quickly like other gel pens tend to. The only think I didn't like about them was the grip but I am used to thicker pens so that is probably the reason.
Pittsburgh, PA
I work at a store that sells these pens and a lot of them are sold at back to school time so when I got them in my VoxBox I was excited to see what the fuss was about. Well I now can see why they are popular. I have used gel pens before but these are very smooth and the color is not broken up it looks clean. I am quite pleased with these pens. I know they also come in red, blue and pink, although I will stick with the black ink.
Sun City, CA
I do a lot of writing as a receptionist. 90% of my job is writing. I love Pilot pens. The G2 was no different. I love how smooth it writes and always makes my writing look so much better. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because I also highlight a lot. And highlighting over this pen makes it smear.
Indian trail, NC
This is my favorite pen. They are easy to use, and because it is a gel pen requires minimal pressure. The comfort grip helps relieve hand cramps. The pricing of the pen is more expensive than the 10 pack of Ball point pens but they last a long time. These are the best pens and I would not use any other pens
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pen, Black (2 pack) uploaded by Enisy S.
My favorite pen! It is easy to grab and slide smoothly on the paper. Don't smudge nor bleed it is steady and the fine point is amazing for a need handwriting. The only complain that I have is that fine point is hard to find at the drugstore.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I have purchased so many packs of these pens. Mostly due to people taking them because they have such a nice tip and ink flow to them. They make the smoothest marks and really improve my penmanship. My only problem is that they have always reached a point to where it got a little streaky or didn't flow out as well. I had to give it a four stars for that reason because as far as nice pens go you really don't want that to be an issue.
Philadelphia, PA
I didn't need a voxbox to convince me. I love writing utensils, but sometimes I'm disappointed. However, these pens are amazing!!!!id continue to purchase over and over. I specifically like them because I'm mandated to use black pens for work and these are all in the bottom of my bag. A go to favorite.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I really liked the G2 Gel Roller pens, I like the fact that they write very smooth, and very bold. I started sticking with these kind of pens. They are hard to locate at stores like your basic store like Walmart and target. Some of their stores might have them from time to time, but you can find them on Amazon.
Victoria, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love everything about this pen! The smooth writing, the boldness of color, and of course the non smear ink. What's not to love! I use pit doe everything, even went put to buy a new multi pack. New trendy design is sure to eyes looking in envy of the style and class of this awesome writing tool. I'm recommending it for everyone, especially college student note takers..one way to really bring out those note taking skills.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...