BY PILOT #3 in School Supplies

G2 is America’s Go-2 gel ink pen. Known for its smooth writing and comfortable grip, G2 is the #1 Selling gel ink brand in America (NPD, 2015).  The G2 product line includes four point sizes, fifteen vibrant color options, and with the launches of the G2 Fashion Collection, G2 Mosaics, and G2 Metallics, it is the only gel ink pen that offers this level of customization – because, after all, pens aren’t one size fits all. G2 has been proven to write longer than all other gel brands, so finally there is a pen that works as hard as you do!Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pen - Black Ink, 2 pack

Buy on Jet.com
Susanne B.
I go to at least two trade shows a year. Each vendor hands out note pads, magnets, pens and other items with their information. Believe me when I say I could easily come home with 50 pens, but I pass them up! The Pilot G2 Gel Roller pen in black is my preferred writing pen. No globs or splats, just smooth writing and clean lines. The soft grip makes writing so comfortable. Pilot's G2 Gel Roller pen is my #1 choice.
Tiffani B.
Winston, GA
These pens are awesome!! I work in a middle school and do lots of writing each day.  This is my pen of choice! I love how smooth they are and how easy they just glide across the paper. I am a ink pen fanatic and always buy different kinds of pens. I love writing with fine point pens.  I loved that the ink doesn't smear.  I will definitely be purchasing more of these pens!!  The Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pens will be my pen of choice from now on. Thank you to Influenster for choosing me to take part of this program.  I look forward to reviewing more products for you in the future.
Bre S.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this pen it is amazing. I would never use a different pen. I had used this pen before from a lady at a resteraunt and week later i got to try it for free from influenster. And omfg talk about you get what you pay for. For a few extra bucks this pen last longer and gives penmanship a much cleaner and better look. It is amazing and easy to write with and comfortable with the grip it has as well
Sara C.
Glen Carbon, IL
Amazing pen, best ever. Doesn't smudge and glides on any type of paper like butter. The grip and fit of the pen allows you to really feel comfortable if you have a lot of writing to do. I got a fab bright blue pen that I just love the vibrant color of. I HIGHLY recommend these G2 pens to anyone that needs a great smooth and comfortable pen to write with! They are simply the BEST pen out there! Go get some in every color!!!!
Halli A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It's actually quite weird to write a review for a pen, because most people don't think much about pens. Just usually pick up the cheapest one on the shelf. Well, I'm totally different, if I find a great pen, I'll make sure to hold on to it forever, and replace with the same one. This pen is that one... It's my ultimate favorite. It came with a 2 pack... one lives with my planners and notebooks, and the other is kept in my purse always. This pen is so effortless, and just glides while writing. I'm a list maker, and planner. Nothing makes planning and list making easier then a awesome pen. 5 out of 5 stars!! And you can not beat the price!!!
Stephanie C.
Warren, MI
My new favorites!! I had not tried the G2 before receiving these, but now I'm in love and have been buying the different versions left and right. As a former secretary, I'm a bit picky about my choice in writing implements and I thought I'd never fall in love with gel pens because all before these didn't make the grade. I'm happy I was given the opportunity to try these because I truly love them.
Janina R.
Oviedo, FL
Remember how those old school gel pens used to smear when you used them... You'd get gel ink all over your hand, desk & papers? Well not these G2 Gel roller pens! Enjoy snear-free writing, doodling & drawing with Pilot's G2Gel Roller Pens!
Dora G.
Pharr, TX
I love using gel pens for writing and drawing and these are the best I've used so far that are both affordable and flawless. They don't run, streak, or leave a mess behind only smooth and effortless writing. Would recommend these for adults and children. Great school pens too!
amanda b.
Englewood, FL
Great pens they write real smooth and I like that it's a ball point tip and not the sharp point. I write a lot with these pens and they got comfortable in my hand. The gel ink drys really fast, I don't have to worry able ink all over my hand once I'm done writing. I've always been a fan of pilot but these gel pens just make me a bigger fan.
Bernadyn N.
Gainesville, FL
Thank you to Influenster for the complimentary gel pens I received for testing purposes. These pens write so well. The gel ink makes writing smooth and the grips on the pens make it so comfortable to write with. The blue color is so pretty and vibrant, definitely a nice touch when you want to write with a different color.
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Do you like black or blue ink?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Are these good pens?
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
What is your favorite kind of pen? These are mine!
Millie A.
Derbyshire
Are these worth the price?