BY PILOT #1 in Pens

G2 is America’s Go-2 gel ink pen. Known for its smooth writing and comfortable grip, G2 is the #1 Selling gel ink brand in America (NPD, 2015).  The G2 product line includes four point sizes, fifteen vibrant color options, and with the launches of the G2 Fashion Collection, G2 Mosaics, and G2 Metallics, it is the only gel ink pen that offers this level of customization – because, after all, pens aren’t one size fits all. G2 has been proven to write longer than all other gel brands, so finally there is a pen that works as hard as you do!Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pen - Black Ink, 2 pack

Buy on Jet.com
Hollie L.
Princeton, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We love these pens! They are our go to writing utensil. We keep them everywhere. Purse, car, work bag....they write so smoothly and don’t smear! The price is super affordable and I recommend them to everyone.
Alyson C.
W Jefferson, OH
My husband and I both love these pens! The black ink flows smoothly and looks very sleek on the paper. My husband uses these for work while I use them for all of my lists, cards, and balancing my checkbook!
Crystal G.
Whittier, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love these pens! I’m a doodler so for me pens run out even quicker. This pen didn’t run out for a very long time and it wrote so smooth. I went to repurchase these twice already. Definitely recommend.
Debbie H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We purchase them in the multi pack at Sams Club, I think there are 16 per pack. They write very smoothly and the gel dries quickly. I am left handed and don't have a problem with them smearing across my paper.
Jennifer m.
Noblesville, IN
I'll start by saying that I,apparently, inherited my father's weird infatuation with writing implements. He had a pen obsession and I learned long ago, so do I. I've tried hundreds of pens...cheap (free, even!), expensive, gifted...very few have I continued to use. Pilot offers some of my favorite writing utensils. The G2 pens are one of them. The pen is very comfortable to hold & grip for lengthy writings. The ink is smooth, even, and dries quickly. No gloppy ink blobs , waiting to smear. No ink skipping as you write causing you to have to go over what you just wroteAnd it last a really long time. The G2 pens are THAT pen that everyone tries to steal from you. They are the pens you actually get mad about when it's misplaced or stolen. I love Pilot G2 pens ! D
Madeline W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Be careful of the smear! Not good for lefties, but I like that the black is so dark. They are slightly more costly than others, and I find they run out rather quickly.
Sarh S.
Milwaukee, WI
I absolutely LOVE my Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pens! I use them everyday at work and home, they write so smooth and beautifully that I just do not care for ball point pens anymore. I love the various and vibrant colors that these pens come in and will continue to use them! I can't wait to stock up on them. My daughter is 11 years old and she said she wishes she could use them for her school work, but she typically has to use pencils. She writes so many notes and makes lists at home and that is when she gets to use them freely. I love the pink and teal that I received in exchange for my honest review, I see that they also come in orange and some other vibrant colors! Exciting!
Holly G.
sarasota, FL
............I am a server so I always use pens and am quite particular about what pens I use. In fact lately the G2 Gel Rollars are the only pens I will use. Tgey write so smooth and feel good when you are  writing as well.  They come in different "sizes", I perfer the bold, thicker lines. I absolutly love the teal G2 I recieved from Influenster too, pretty design and great color plus writes smooth. I havnt been able to find tge different colors in stores so thats disappointing, but I am sure I can order online.
Danielle C.
Jacksonville, NC
I first tried these pens through an Influenster box, and totally fell for them.  I love how smoothly they write, and how easy it is to choose a barrel design that reflects a bit of personality.  The colored ink versions of these come in barrels that match the ink color, but I can get the black ink versions in swirls or other designs that have individual metallic colors woven through the barrels, too (like blue, green, pink, orange, silver, and more).  That makes it easier to be sure my husband doesn't accuse me of stealing "his" pens, since we've both found ourselves reaching only for these when we write.
Amber S.
Osceola , IA
I am  total pen snob! I have ordered dozens of single pens from the office shop here in town only to be disappointed over and over again. Then Influenster send me this Pilot G2 pen to test and I am won over.

This is the thing as a left handed writer, a pen has lay down ink fast but dry even faster. These G2 end did the job. I like a super fine line. If you like a fatter line then these pens are going to get a 5 start review from you. I have read that they are a little sketchy one the end of the ink, but I have not seen that yet. Overall a great clean line, smooth writer.

The kids love it too!
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Do you like black or blue ink?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Are these good pens?
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
What is your favorite kind of pen? These are mine!
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
How long do these pens last for you?
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Are these worth the price?