BY PILOT #1 in Pens

G2 is America’s Go-2 gel ink pen. Known for its smooth writing and comfortable grip, G2 is the #1 Selling gel ink brand in America (NPD, 2015).  The G2 product line includes four point sizes, fifteen vibrant color options, and with the launches of the G2 Fashion Collection, G2 Mosaics, and G2 Metallics, it is the only gel ink pen that offers this level of customization – because, after all, pens aren’t one size fits all. G2 has been proven to write longer than all other gel brands, so finally there is a pen that works as hard as you do!Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pen - Black Ink, 2 pack

Buy on Jet.com
Veronica S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
These pens are so nice! They write so nicely and smooth. The grip is so comfy while writing. I always have these pens at home, work, and my purse. They are one of my favorite pens. I highly recommend this product
Julianna Y.
Berea, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These pens are awesome! I just love to write with them. The ink it so bold and bright, and it smooths on paper effortlessly. They are one of my favorites to use.
Tayla T.
Tullahoma, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love how these write just wish it wasn't so thickly laid on. These are my husband's favorite pens. I tend to lead more toward a fine print but he likes these and they last him a while at work.
Shyntaya H.
These pens are amazing! I atke them with me everywhere. It's the smoothest pen I have. Luckily for me I've been able to keep an eye on them so no one takes them. Thanks to influesnter I got my first pair as a sample. I now only buy these! I always reccomend this brand.
Jennifer H.
Simi Valley, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are my favorite pens. They leave dark inky black line, that dries quickly and doesn’t run out very quickly. I stash them everywhere! They’re super affordable and easy to fine. And they come in some really great colors, for when I’m feeling a little bit more bold.
Maribeth T.
This is the ultimate pen. I am EXTREMELY picky about what pens I use and this one has blown me away. It’s so smooth and easy to use and it doesn’t glob up (is that a phrase???) like other pens. Makes writing in my textbooks so nice because it dries quickly
Anndria T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
G2 pens work pretty great. I love their affordability and smooth writing. I use them when I am writing thank you cards to people or when I am making my grocery lists. I think these are great quality pens and would recommend them and purchase them again.
Kimberly W.
macon, Ga
Black ink roller gels are forever my favorite. There were no skips on the paper when I was finished with my to-do lists.

I received a sample for my personal use and review and I am not being compensated for my opinion.
D E.
Love the pens!. The grisp is so easy and the pressure on the paper is great. Of course depends of the paper if you don't want transfers but are the best ones that I tried out lately
Da'Onne B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Super obsessed with these awesome pens!!! 😍😍😍 no lie I won’t use any other pen. I love the grip and how it applies the ink so perfectly. No smears with the ink, I definitely recommend! These pens will change your life!!
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Do you like black or blue ink?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Are these good pens?
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
What is your favorite kind of pen? These are mine!
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
How long do these pens last for you?
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Are these worth the price?