BY PILOT #1 in Pens

G2 is America’s Go-2 gel ink pen. Known for its smooth writing and comfortable grip, G2 is the #1 Selling gel ink brand in America (NPD, 2015).  The G2 product line includes four point sizes, fifteen vibrant color options, and with the launches of the G2 Fashion Collection, G2 Mosaics, and G2 Metallics, it is the only gel ink pen that offers this level of customization – because, after all, pens aren’t one size fits all. G2 has been proven to write longer than all other gel brands, so finally there is a pen that works as hard as you do!Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pen - Black Ink, 2 pack

Brittany T.
Kenova , WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Loved these pens, and I’m oddly super picky about the pens I use 😂 These glide smoothly, and have continuous ink flow unlike others that dry up quickly.
Sara B.
Newkirk, OK
Absolutely love my pen! It writes so smooth and easy! Mine came in a beautiful blue color. I use it for work and always get a lot of compliments on it!!
Lindsey-Star D.
Hill City, SD
My favorite pen and the only ones I use! Rich pigment, no smearing, great price! Con is they get stolen from me a lot because people want to keep them.
Tiffany O.
Love, love, love these pens. My go to anytime I needs pebs for work, school or just to keep on hand. Comfortable grip, and ink flows without skipping.
Rosa A.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
As an educator I am constantly writing. These easy flowing pens make long writing session tolerable! It gives smooth flowing writing without smudging.
Dulce H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This ones are so great. I love having them around the ink is strong and it does smudge and drys quickly. They last a long time if you leave them open.
Melinda C.
White Lake, MI
I've been really happy with these pens! I received a black and a blue and use both of them daily! They write easily and smoothly & are easy to grip.
Jackie P.
Love these gel pens. The flow of writing is so much easier and nice dark color. Comfortable to write with but it doesn't last as long as other pens.
crystal j.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
This is one of my favorite brand so far all their products are great can be pricey at times for great on sale with coupons I recommend it to anybody
Amanda P.
Norwalk, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Fantastic pens that make me want to write more. The grip and smoothness of whatever I write is amazing. Love the look and feel of a professional pen.
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Are these worth the price?
Christina J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Do you like black or blue ink?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Are these good pens?
Christina J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
What is your favorite kind of pen? These are mine!
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
How long do these pens last for you?