BY PILOT #1 in Pens

G2 is America’s Go-2 gel ink pen. Known for its smooth writing and comfortable grip, G2 is the #1 Selling gel ink brand in America (NPD, 2015).  The G2 product line includes four point sizes, fifteen vibrant color options, and with the launches of the G2 Fashion Collection, G2 Mosaics, and G2 Metallics, it is the only gel ink pen that offers this level of customization – because, after all, pens aren’t one size fits all. G2 has been proven to write longer than all other gel brands, so finally there is a pen that works as hard as you do!Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pen - Black Ink, 2 pack

Yunuen V.
Los Angeles, CA
Roller pens are so easy to write in. They have a really smooth texture, they write so easily but the only bad thing is that it goes through the other side of the paper.
Madeline W.
Temple, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Be careful of the smear! Not good for lefties, but I like that the black is so dark. They are slightly more costly than others, and I find they run out rather quickly.
Stacy C.
I love these pens! They write smooth and it is very comfortable to write with! They are also affordable! The ink lasts forever! I would definitely recommend these pens!
tiffany s.
Twin Lakes, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These pens are awesome. The price is great which is a huge plus for me as a mom. They help my handwriting look better because of the tip on the pen. This brand is a brand my family always trusts and purchases. Its easy on my hand while writing. I use these all the time.
Kristy L.
Columbus, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are my favorite ink pens to use at work. In my job I have to write a lot. And these are wonderful. 100% effective. Never disappointing. Highly recommmenx these to anyone.
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is my close second favorite pen an that's only cause I like the blue ink pen better but in this same style the g2 the glide across the paper so smoothly
Sydneh M.
Denham Spgs, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love the ease of writing and not skipping while writing. Wish I had it in a fine point as I like to write in small spaces at work.
Holley P.
Green Springs, OH
I love these pens. They write so smoothly. My co-workers also love them. They are always borrowing my pens. I received the pens from Influencster for reviewing.
Cindy G.
Des Plaines, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I exclusively write with these pens. They are effective and look like printer ink once dried down. These are in a variety of colors, all work great! Fine point
Elizabeth N.
Harrisburg, PA
Super smooth pens! I love using these when I'm taking notes in class because a good pen motivates me to write more. They run out of ink pretty quickly though.
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Are these worth the price?
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Do you like black or blue ink?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Are these good pens?
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
How long do these pens last for you?
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
What is your favorite kind of pen? These are mine!