BY PILOT #1 in Pens

G2 is America’s Go-2 gel ink pen. Known for its smooth writing and comfortable grip, G2 is the #1 Selling gel ink brand in America (NPD, 2015).  The G2 product line includes four point sizes, fifteen vibrant color options, and with the launches of the G2 Fashion Collection, G2 Mosaics, and G2 Metallics, it is the only gel ink pen that offers this level of customization – because, after all, pens aren’t one size fits all. G2 has been proven to write longer than all other gel brands, so finally there is a pen that works as hard as you do!Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pen - Black Ink, 2 pack

Buy on Jet.com
Cindy G.
Des Plaines, IL
I exclusively write with these pens. They are effective and look like printer ink once dried down. These are in a variety of colors, all work great! Fine point
Lindsey S.
Wilbraham, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love love love these, actually after trying them. It's the only ones I'll use now. Even for school shopping these are the pens I bought for all my kids. A++++
Emma K.
Brunswick, OH
Have used these for years! These are the only gel pens that I have found that don't smear! I use these everyday in my planner and at school when I take notes:)
Kristie T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I just love these gel pens right her. They right so good and the price is very reasonable too. They right so good that I hide them on my room or purse...lol.
Brittany C.
English, IN
Love the pen it's verities and lasts a long time writes very smooth I have been buying them ever since I recieved the ones in my vox box :) thanks a ton♡♡♡♡♡
Andrea L.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
The pen didn't last very long. Maybe because it was a sample? I'd assume you'd want me to review all aspects about the pen. But it dried out fairly quick.
Edwina P.
Well these pens were really pretty but unfortunately I wasn't a fan. I'm in school and I write day in and day out but this gel pen just wasn't my favorite.
nicole s.
Dearborn Hts, MI
really liked this pen.  It was smooth and comfortable to hold in my hand.would recommend and hope to see it in other colors and designs.  will be purchasing!
Alexandra M.
They were awesome pens! I normally go through pens quick and get frustrated half way though but these pens kept on going. Lasted quite a awhile too.
Katherine H.
Oak Grove, KY
Got this in my back to school voxbox. My daughter immediately grabbed it and started writing on everything and anything she could get her little hands on.
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Do you like black or blue ink?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Are these good pens?
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
What is your favorite kind of pen? These are mine!
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
How long do these pens last for you?
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Are these worth the price?