BY PILOT #1 in Pens

G2 is America’s Go-2 gel ink pen. Known for its smooth writing and comfortable grip, G2 is the #1 Selling gel ink brand in America (NPD, 2015).  The G2 product line includes four point sizes, fifteen vibrant color options, and with the launches of the G2 Fashion Collection, G2 Mosaics, and G2 Metallics, it is the only gel ink pen that offers this level of customization – because, after all, pens aren’t one size fits all. G2 has been proven to write longer than all other gel brands, so finally there is a pen that works as hard as you do!Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pen - Black Ink, 2 pack

Piper D.
Olympia, WA
These are the only pens I use when taking notes for class! The never get jammed and the ink is always smooth and never stops up. The ink is really rich and the pens glide nicely and are comfortable to grip. Best for doodling too!
Ashley T.
G2s are the best pen ever. They write great and are incredibly smooth. As someone who has small handwriting it's hard to find a good pen that let's my handwriting be neat and legible. These are all I use in my planners.
tricia c.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love these pens, smooth and sleek. I love the way my writing comes out.  Too bad before I could take them to the office, my kids took them and used them for drawing.  Well worth the cost if you ask me.
Margaret S.
G2 are great pens to use. They are easy to write with and don't smear when you are done writing. I would recommend G2 pens to everyone. My children use them in school and wouldn't want any other pen to use
Morgan L.
Hilliard, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I am not a huge fan of these gel roller ball pens. When I used these pens to take notes in my college classes, they smeared all over the notebook pages and my hand. Would not recommend these pens at all
Ceresse L.
Angola, IN
I really actually love this gel pen. It dries very fast. I am left handed so I usually always smear the pen when I'm writing. That isn't an issue when I use these pens. 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻
Sarah B.
Wetumpka, AL
I loved this pens. I am a waitress and go through a lot of pens. These were by far my coveted favorite. The writing was clear and precise, the ink didn't blend and they were easy to hold on to.  The price point is one that I can afford to buy more when I need to.
Lindsay E.
Tempe, AZ
I love G2s. They do not leak through a normal sheep of paper, but are smooth and dark. They're a really good go to pen and will never really explode or leak on you. The ink drys fast too.
I love this pen so much that I bought extra ink cartridges. Mine has been going strong for 5 years, it is still like new! It writes very crisp bold lines, and glides very smoothly.
Evva H.
Crystal Lake, IL
Love, love these pens! The colors are vibrant and visible, easy and smooth writing without adding unnecessary pressure. I try to buy them in different colors, but have only seen red, black and blue- turquoise colors.
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Are these worth the price?
Christina J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Do you like black or blue ink?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Are these good pens?
Christina J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
What is your favorite kind of pen? These are mine!
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
How long do these pens last for you?