BY PILOT #1 in Pens

G2 is America’s Go-2 gel ink pen. Known for its smooth writing and comfortable grip, G2 is the #1 Selling gel ink brand in America (NPD, 2015).  The G2 product line includes four point sizes, fifteen vibrant color options, and with the launches of the G2 Fashion Collection, G2 Mosaics, and G2 Metallics, it is the only gel ink pen that offers this level of customization – because, after all, pens aren’t one size fits all. G2 has been proven to write longer than all other gel brands, so finally there is a pen that works as hard as you do!Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pen - Black Ink, 2 pack

Buy on Jet.com
Ceresse L.
Angola, IN
I really actually love this gel pen. It dries very fast. I am left handed so I usually always smear the pen when I'm writing. That isn't an issue when I use these pens. 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻
Sarah B.
Wetumpka, AL
I loved this pens. I am a waitress and go through a lot of pens. These were by far my coveted favorite. The writing was clear and precise, the ink didn't blend and they were easy to hold on to.  The price point is one that I can afford to buy more when I need to.
Lindsay E.
Tempe, AZ
I love G2s. They do not leak through a normal sheep of paper, but are smooth and dark. They're a really good go to pen and will never really explode or leak on you. The ink drys fast too.
Evva H.
Crystal Lake, IL
Love, love these pens! The colors are vibrant and visible, easy and smooth writing without adding unnecessary pressure. I try to buy them in different colors, but have only seen red, black and blue- turquoise colors.
I love this pen so much that I bought extra ink cartridges. Mine has been going strong for 5 years, it is still like new! It writes very crisp bold lines, and glides very smoothly.
Tori V.
Austin, TX
These pens write very smoothly and always glide across my paper. The only thing is they smudge pretty easy so be careful not to lay your hand on something you just wrote.
Yunuen V.
Los Angeles, CA
Roller pens are so easy to write in. They have a really smooth texture, they write so easily but the only bad thing is that it goes through the other side of the paper.
Stacy C.
I love these pens! They write smooth and it is very comfortable to write with! They are also affordable! The ink lasts forever! I would definitely recommend these pens!
tiffany s.
Twin Lakes, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These pens are awesome. The price is great which is a huge plus for me as a mom. They help my handwriting look better because of the tip on the pen. This brand is a brand my family always trusts and purchases. Its easy on my hand while writing. I use these all the time.
Kristy L.
Columbus, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are my favorite ink pens to use at work. In my job I have to write a lot. And these are wonderful. 100% effective. Never disappointing. Highly recommmenx these to anyone.
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Do you like black or blue ink?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Are these good pens?
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
What is your favorite kind of pen? These are mine!
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
How long do these pens last for you?
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Are these worth the price?