BY PILOT #1 in Pens

G2 is America’s Go-2 gel ink pen. Known for its smooth writing and comfortable grip, G2 is the #1 Selling gel ink brand in America (NPD, 2015).  The G2 product line includes four point sizes, fifteen vibrant color options, and with the launches of the G2 Fashion Collection, G2 Mosaics, and G2 Metallics, it is the only gel ink pen that offers this level of customization – because, after all, pens aren’t one size fits all. G2 has been proven to write longer than all other gel brands, so finally there is a pen that works as hard as you do!Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pen - Black Ink, 2 pack

Azalia R.
Dallas, TX
These are the types of pens that I use at work and I love them. They don't smear and don't leave any streaks. We buy this in blue and black ink. They are a bit overprice in my opinion but worth it. The color is very pigmented and it will show clear on paper.
Annie N.
These pens write so well for so long! They are smooth and create thin perfect lines - perfect for those who have the tendency to write bigger in small spaces. I recommend this pen for anyone!
Michael S.
Best pens I have ever used! I personally love the .38mm point. I used to use these all the time in school. Still use them now, I have tried all different pens but I still always come back to these! Can be slightly expensive at times but totally worth it.
Tereshe M.
Springfield, MO
I really enjoyed these pens. They were easy to hold and made writing a little smoother. Overall I liked them. They were quite effective and better than I expected. I think that they are a little expensive but worth it. I would recommend them to a friend.
Michelle J.
Onsted, MI
my absolute favorite pen! This has been my go-to pen for years. I love how flawless and smooth it writes, and honestly everything just kind of glides together across the paper. The ink doesn't smear after using and your handwriting really stands out!
Brianne M.
Townsend, DE
This is my favorite pen, and basically the only pen I use. It glides easily and has a dark rich color to it, it does take a bit longer to dry than other pens i've used but definitely worth it to me
Lisa S.
South Point, OH
My favorite type of pen. Use pens constantly at work, and these pens work amazing. Only downfall is they do smear on certain materials. Highly recommend for writing smoothly on paper.
Kristal F.
Orlando, FL
I love these Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pens! They write so smooth. I have a problem with pens, an addiction of sorts, and these are my favorite! They also have colored ones with some designs. They are affordable also. I would recommend these to anyone and everyone!
Brandy A.
Denton, TX
Love them! Smooth writing, no bleeding. Perfect for journaling and bullet journals as well. I love pens that glide without making my hand tired. These really make writing easy for me. The colors are super bright and awesome as well. Will definitely be getting more.
Anndria T.
G2 pens work pretty great. I love their affordability and smooth writing. I use them when I am writing thank you cards to people or when I am making my grocery lists. I think these are great quality pens and would recommend them and purchase them again.
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Are these worth the price?
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Do you like black or blue ink?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Are these good pens?
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
How long do these pens last for you?
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
What is your favorite kind of pen? These are mine!