BY PILOT #1 in Pens

G2 is America’s Go-2 gel ink pen. Known for its smooth writing and comfortable grip, G2 is the #1 Selling gel ink brand in America (NPD, 2015).  The G2 product line includes four point sizes, fifteen vibrant color options, and with the launches of the G2 Fashion Collection, G2 Mosaics, and G2 Metallics, it is the only gel ink pen that offers this level of customization – because, after all, pens aren’t one size fits all. G2 has been proven to write longer than all other gel brands, so finally there is a pen that works as hard as you do!Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pen - Black Ink, 2 pack

Maddison C.
Monroe, NC
These are my absolute favorite pens. I buy tons of them and always find that some go missing because my father steals them. I personally like the 10 instead of the 07. It's just bold instead of fine. They write so smooth but unfortunately smudge kinda easy if not allowed to dry enough time.
Yennifer C.
I love G2 pens. They glide perfectly on the paper and they are not very costly. I usually get the 6 pack of these pens because I can never get enough and I always need to be able to get my hands on one.
Heather M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this pen! I am VERY picky when it comes to writing utensils, but I will buy these over and over again! The pen glides across the paper and doesn't get gunky! Definitely one of my top favorite pens!
Samantha C.
Carnegie, PA
One of my favorite pens, I honestly use these on the daily.  I keep a stock of them at all times! They write smoothly, are perfect for note taking and making lists, and they don't bleed at all. They're affordable and the only pens I've ever used to completion! I highly recommend!
Jennifer A.
These are some of my favorite pens. I love how easily the gel flows with the roller. When writing or drawing with these pens the gel gives it a more sleek look. These pens are very affordable and I recommend them to everyone.
Casey H.
Tifton, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
By far the best pens! We keep these stocked in our house since trying them from Influenster. My husband is in sales and he won't use anything else. They are smooth and never "skip" or bleed. The variety of colors makes it easy to never have to use a different style of pen.
Kjelse R.
Ephraim, UT
This is the best pen I have ever used. It is rich, smooth, and the ink flows easily. The color is vivid, and I use it not just for writing but also for drawing and hand lettering. I highly recommend it.
Alicia A.
Baltimore, MD
I was so excited to receive this pen in my first VoxBox !! Pilot pens are great and they don't smear. I also received a pretty teal pen that has a great design on the barrel. What a nice surprise !!
Lisa S.
I absolutely love these pens! I am a planner girl and love a pen that writes smooth, doesn't skip, and doesn't get all over my hands!!!!!  I would totally recommend this if you are pen obsessed like me. :) They are super affordable and come in different colors. Enjoy!
Amanda P.
West Chester, OH
Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pens are MY FAVORITE! The medium tip is perfect, and makes my handwriting look so cute, like a computer font, I am told! They work well and I will always buy them over any other pen!
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Are these worth the price?
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Do you like black or blue ink?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Are these good pens?
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
How long do these pens last for you?
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
What is your favorite kind of pen? These are mine!