BY PILOT #1 in Pens

G2 is America’s Go-2 gel ink pen. Known for its smooth writing and comfortable grip, G2 is the #1 Selling gel ink brand in America (NPD, 2015).  The G2 product line includes four point sizes, fifteen vibrant color options, and with the launches of the G2 Fashion Collection, G2 Mosaics, and G2 Metallics, it is the only gel ink pen that offers this level of customization – because, after all, pens aren’t one size fits all. G2 has been proven to write longer than all other gel brands, so finally there is a pen that works as hard as you do!Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pen - Black Ink, 2 pack

Buy on Jet.com
Kristal F.
Orlando, FL
I love these Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pens! They write so smooth. I have a problem with pens, an addiction of sorts, and these are my favorite! They also have colored ones with some designs. They are affordable also. I would recommend these to anyone and everyone!
Tina V.
novi, MI
Love this pen!!!! It stays with me in my purse I'm a lefty I have hard time finding pen that don't smear on my hand that also a big problem pilot g 2 pass my test five stars here
Brandy A.
Denton, TX
Love them! Smooth writing, no bleeding. Perfect for journaling and bullet journals as well. I love pens that glide without making my hand tired. These really make writing easy for me. The colors are super bright and awesome as well. Will definitely be getting more.
Gabrielle W.
Arlington, VA
These pens write really well, sometimes they tend to stop writing, but when they do write they work great. A great pen is important or your hand will cramp after a long lecture.
Crystal S.
East Alton, IL
I buy these for school for my kids and for my work i love the fact that they don't leak and they have an amazing pivot to them while writing! I'll always buy this brand! I highly recommend these and i will definitely keep purchasing! They are very effective!!
Jessica F.
Love my Pilot G2 pens! I used them for all my list and am so satisfied with how smoothly they write. They also dry quickly so you don't have to worry about smearing the ink.
Kimberly D.
Rochester, NY
This is hands-down my favorite pen! It glides smooth & comes in bright colors. It's comfortable to grip, too. The only pen I ever want to use--& I'm always jotting down notes.
Stacy M.
DESTREHAN , LA
These pens are AMAZING! They lasted forever and they write soooo perfectly. I am such a huge fan of these. I now use them all of the time there is no other pens like these.
Caroline H.
Katy, TX
Another great freebie in my Vox Box (back to school) I will definitely purchase this again, the next time our household needs pens! Great value product that I'd recommend!
Piper D.
Olympia, WA
These are the only pens I use when taking notes for class! The never get jammed and the ink is always smooth and never stops up. The ink is really rich and the pens glide nicely and are comfortable to grip. Best for doodling too!
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Do you like black or blue ink?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Are these good pens?
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
What is your favorite kind of pen? These are mine!
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
How long do these pens last for you?
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Are these worth the price?