BY PILOT #1 in Pens

G2 is America’s Go-2 gel ink pen. Known for its smooth writing and comfortable grip, G2 is the #1 Selling gel ink brand in America (NPD, 2015).  The G2 product line includes four point sizes, fifteen vibrant color options, and with the launches of the G2 Fashion Collection, G2 Mosaics, and G2 Metallics, it is the only gel ink pen that offers this level of customization – because, after all, pens aren’t one size fits all. G2 has been proven to write longer than all other gel brands, so finally there is a pen that works as hard as you do!Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pen - Black Ink, 2 pack

Buy on Jet.com
Nicki S.
Saint Louis, MO
I hate my handwriting, I feel like these pens make it look better. I love the way it flows on the paper better than a ball point. Not good if you are left handed as it may smear. I can't seem to keep a pen for longer than a couple of days. On the pricer side of pens
Amanda P.
West Chester , OH
Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pens are MY FAVORITE! The medium tip is perfect, and makes my handwriting look so cute, like a computer font, I am told! They work well and I will always buy them over any other pen!
Marisol R.
Austin, TX
These pens Are the best in the market! They write so neatly and the ink lasts for so long. They are really smooth and fit comfortably in my hand and I am left handed, so finding a pen that sits comfortably is hard. I would recommend 10/10
Vy L.
These are my favorite pens ever! I have about 10 of them right now but I feel like I can never get enough. I love the 05 and 38 sizes the most because my handwriting looks the best with them, and they don't skip when writing! I don't usually love gel pens because I have a tendency to spill liquids on my paper... all the time. But I'll make an exception for these pens.
Melissa A.
I have used these pens before. They are amazing! they glide on so smooth and are definitely worth their price. They are not too expensive which is great. They are an effective amazing product, they are definitely my go to pen! I recommend these pens to everyone!
Destiny M.
Tahlequah, OK
I love love love this pen. It is my favorite back to school product. It makes taking notes so much better. I love how it feels in my hand and the ink is great. For the price this is a great buy.
Deborah M.
Interlachen, FL
This pen makes writing so smooth! It's definitely my pen of choice. I work at an elementary school and I am using my pen throughout the day to mark papers. Nothing is more frustrating than a sketchy pen that clogs up or won't write. The Pilot G2 Gel Roller has no such issues- and I would wholeheartedly suggest it to anyone who depends on pens throughout the day
Michael S.
Best pens I have ever used! I personally love the .38mm point. I used to use these all the time in school. Still use them now, I have tried all different pens but I still always come back to these! Can be slightly expensive at times but totally worth it.
Annie N.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These pens write so well for so long! They are smooth and create thin perfect lines - perfect for those who have the tendency to write bigger in small spaces. I recommend this pen for anyone!
Kristal F.
Orlando, FL
I love these Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pens! They write so smooth. I have a problem with pens, an addiction of sorts, and these are my favorite! They also have colored ones with some designs. They are affordable also. I would recommend these to anyone and everyone!
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Do you like black or blue ink?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Are these good pens?
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
What is your favorite kind of pen? These are mine!
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
How long do these pens last for you?
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Are these worth the price?