BY PILOT #1 in Pens

G2 is America’s Go-2 gel ink pen. Known for its smooth writing and comfortable grip, G2 is the #1 Selling gel ink brand in America (NPD, 2015).  The G2 product line includes four point sizes, fifteen vibrant color options, and with the launches of the G2 Fashion Collection, G2 Mosaics, and G2 Metallics, it is the only gel ink pen that offers this level of customization – because, after all, pens aren’t one size fits all. G2 has been proven to write longer than all other gel brands, so finally there is a pen that works as hard as you do!Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pen - Black Ink, 2 pack

Raina S.
Oxford, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love pens and for some reason the gel pens are amazing. I love them and they create beautiful creations. You can write with them, color with them, doodle, or etc. These black ones are great and I would buy them again. They write well and don’t skip.
Lisa P.
Gainesville, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I absolutely LOVE the Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pens! I got an assorted color pack (they seem to disappear VERY quickly once someone in my family tries them) and the BLACK pack (I stuck one in my purse and one in my desk so I would ALWAYS have one at hand). They write SUPER smooth, dry immediately, and don't blur...and I'm a "lefty" so that's a huge concern! I will DEFINITELY be buying MORE of these pens!
rosanne c.
Manahawkin, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love the way this pen flows when writing with it.  The ink doesn't smudge at all.  My kids tried to swipe it , so they liked it as well. I don't usually buy gel pens , but I would buy these again if they were on a good sale.  Ink ran out quicker than my usual standard ball point pen , but that may be typical for this type of pen.
Arielle W.
North Gouverneur
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great pens. They are gel though so if you have the habit of wiping your page clean after writing resist the urge or they will smear. These are pretty accessible for purchase anywhere and last for a long time. I like that they write dark black too. I feel this helps with reviewing my notes since the color stands off the page.
Heather C.
Lake village , AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are my absolute favorite pens of all time. They write so smooth and last forever. I literally have to fight people over them when I let them borrow them at work because they are a bit pricey and I dont like letting people steal them. The only thing to watch out for is sense they are a gel based ink they do smudge a bit
Shawna T.
Blue Hill
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I'm a cna and these are the pens that ALWAYS get pocketed by everyone else lol. They write smoother than any other pen I've ever used. They cost a bit more but worth the price. They have them in the typical black and blue but now have added several other colors as well.The red works just as great for my overnight shift!
Crystal G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love these pens. They write very fine and smooth. I like to write very small & these are perfect for that. Wish there was an even finer point but these make me pretty happy. Never a smudge, blot, or skip, with any level of pressure.
Kayla T.
Omaha, NE
These have always been my favorite pens! They write so smoothly and the ink is so rich! They’re affordable, too, which is a bonus for my family that’s on a budget! If you’re in school, or have to do a lot of paperwork for your job or even a mom that has to write endless shopping lists, these are the pens for you!
Joanne R.
Isla Vista, CA
These are hands down, one of my all-time favorite pens! I've used these for years, and they've never failed me. I love the .5mm or .38 mm. I find that the ink dries fast enough for there not to be smudges. It also doesn't "skip" ink or dry out. They're easy to hold and grip, and makes writing very comfortable.
ALICIA J.
These pens write so clean and sharp that we bought a ton of them for our office! Don't use anything else. They dry quickly as well so no smudging after you write! LOVE THEM!
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Do you like black or blue ink?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Are these good pens?
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Are these worth the price?
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
What is your favorite kind of pen? These are mine!
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
How long do these pens last for you?