BY PILOT #1 in Pens

G2 is America’s Go-2 gel ink pen. Known for its smooth writing and comfortable grip, G2 is the #1 Selling gel ink brand in America (NPD, 2015).  The G2 product line includes four point sizes, fifteen vibrant color options, and with the launches of the G2 Fashion Collection, G2 Mosaics, and G2 Metallics, it is the only gel ink pen that offers this level of customization – because, after all, pens aren’t one size fits all. G2 has been proven to write longer than all other gel brands, so finally there is a pen that works as hard as you do!Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pen - Black Ink, 2 pack

Buy on Jet.com
rosanne c.
Manahawkin, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love the way this pen flows when writing with it.  The ink doesn't smudge at all.  My kids tried to swipe it , so they liked it as well. I don't usually buy gel pens , but I would buy these again if they were on a good sale.  Ink ran out quicker than my usual standard ball point pen , but that may be typical for this type of pen.
Heather C.
Lake Village, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are my absolute favorite pens of all time. They write so smooth and last forever. I literally have to fight people over them when I let them borrow them at work because they are a bit pricey and I dont like letting people steal them. The only thing to watch out for is sense they are a gel based ink they do smudge a bit
Crystal G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love these pens. They write very fine and smooth. I like to write very small & these are perfect for that. Wish there was an even finer point but these make me pretty happy. Never a smudge, blot, or skip, with any level of pressure.
Joanne R.
Isla Vista, CA
These are hands down, one of my all-time favorite pens! I've used these for years, and they've never failed me. I love the .5mm or .38 mm. I find that the ink dries fast enough for there not to be smudges. It also doesn't "skip" ink or dry out. They're easy to hold and grip, and makes writing very comfortable.
ALICIA J.
These pens write so clean and sharp that we bought a ton of them for our office! Don't use anything else. They dry quickly as well so no smudging after you write! LOVE THEM!
Andria L.
Saginaw , MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Absolutely love these pens - they write so smoothly and they don’t smudge. Nice pen and a little bit pricey but I still love them lol Love the bright colors they offer too
Veronica S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
These pens are so nice! They write so nicely and smooth. The grip is so comfy while writing. I always have these pens at home, work, and my purse. They are one of my favorite pens. I highly recommend this product
Jami D.
Long Beach, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I'm a writer and I'm weird about my pens. Call it superstition, but I only use G2 to write and outline. ONLY. I probably have fifty of these pens at a time. I order in bulk so I never run out! They are so smooth writing, never smear and don't run through pages. Excellent writing utensil!
Marley S.
These are my favorites. I like how my writing looks with the ball point size and ink. It is very smooth when writing. I especially like using them when I am writing a letter back home since my mother likes old fashion letters. I have been using them since freshman year of college.
Julianna Y.
Berea, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These pens are awesome! I just love to write with them. The ink it so bold and bright, and it smooths on paper effortlessly. They are one of my favorites to use.
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Do you like black or blue ink?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Are these good pens?
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
What is your favorite kind of pen? These are mine!
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
How long do these pens last for you?
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Are these worth the price?