BY PILOT #1 in Pens

G2 is America’s Go-2 gel ink pen. Known for its smooth writing and comfortable grip, G2 is the #1 Selling gel ink brand in America (NPD, 2015).  The G2 product line includes four point sizes, fifteen vibrant color options, and with the launches of the G2 Fashion Collection, G2 Mosaics, and G2 Metallics, it is the only gel ink pen that offers this level of customization – because, after all, pens aren’t one size fits all. G2 has been proven to write longer than all other gel brands, so finally there is a pen that works as hard as you do!Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pen - Black Ink, 2 pack

Guadalupe G.
Staff
Pilot is truly a great and reliable brand! Every year as I'd go back-to-school shopping, this was always the pen brand I had in mind, and it's because of their top quality long-lasting pens. The 0.5 and 0.38 G2 black pens are my favorite kind and really glide for smooth writing and pristine note-taking. Love love love!
Kris W.
Birmingham, AL
LOVE LOVE LOVE these pens!! I look to write, draw, and just overall doodle. I love how long-lasting, smooth, and flowing these pens allow me to be. They are so affordable I went and got a pack in variety of other colors. Grab you a set, you won't regret it!
Erika N.
Okemos, MI
These pens are amazing. I have never been disappointed with any of their products. The ink lasts a good while and dries fast. The formula is the same for all colors. Will buy this product for as long as the company is around and recommend it to me friends.
Berenice M.
Orlando, FL
Bueniiisimo, me encanta como corre la punta en el papel. es ligero y tinta bastante. no le veo ningun contra!! es efectivo para nada decepcionada. nose que precio tiene porque vino en mi cajita de B2SVoxbox, pero si lo compraría luego. lo recomiendo!!
Tonya K.
Lincoln, AL
I love Pilot brand pens and the G2 is no exception! The ink is smooth and the pen glides across the page with ease. I don't like pens that leave globs of ink in some places and seem to skip in others. The Pilot G2 is a great pen at a great price!
Amanda P.
Platte City, MO
THIS is my absolute must have, favorite pen of all time! From the smooth way it writes to the great way it looks, I cannot live or write without it. Best part is you can get refills so you never have to truly replace it. I tell everyone I know they have to have this pen if they are doing anything.
Malenda M.
Lawson, MO
I'm really glad that Influenster sent me these to try out! They work great fresh out of the package and dry quickly. The ink comes out smoothly and doesn't glob on your page. I have had these for a few months and they are still going strong with moderate use.
Alissa P.
Simple and fine point pen. I always have one in my purse or backpack. It writes smoothly and the ink doesn't smudge. It's a staple in my job as a teacher. They last me a good amount of time considering how often I use it. It is always a great gift for educators.
Kristine S.
North Canton, OH
We LOVE these pens! My daughter had me buy the the G2's for school thanks to #Influenster letting us try them. We both love how well they glide over the paper smoothly & allow you to take notes quickly without worrying about smudging.
Ivorie M.
Great pen! It flows and writes very smoothly! I use these at work, and actually have to hide them in office because everyone loves them. I actually went out to Walmart and stocked up on more! Great pens! I definitely recommend them!
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Are these worth the price?
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Do you like black or blue ink?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Are these good pens?
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
How long do these pens last for you?
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
What is your favorite kind of pen? These are mine!