BY PILOT #1 in Pens

G2 is America’s Go-2 gel ink pen. Known for its smooth writing and comfortable grip, G2 is the #1 Selling gel ink brand in America (NPD, 2015).  The G2 product line includes four point sizes, fifteen vibrant color options, and with the launches of the G2 Fashion Collection, G2 Mosaics, and G2 Metallics, it is the only gel ink pen that offers this level of customization – because, after all, pens aren’t one size fits all. G2 has been proven to write longer than all other gel brands, so finally there is a pen that works as hard as you do!Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pen - Black Ink, 2 pack

Buy on Jet.com
Martha C.
Reno, NV
These are my absolute favorite pens. They were recommended to me by a friend, and now I can't use any others. I prefer taking notes in pen, and these are the best for the job. They write smoothly and don't smudge!
Toni R.
This is the only pen that I buy! They are truly the best pens that I have used! I love writing essays with them because it is so smooth and bold. It makes all of my essays look amazing! I don't use anything else!
Maddison C.
Monroe, NC
These are my absolute favorite pens. I buy tons of them and always find that some go missing because my father steals them. I personally like the 10 instead of the 07. It's just bold instead of fine. They write so smooth but unfortunately smudge kinda easy if not allowed to dry enough time.
Britta T.
Allen, KY
Absolutely LOVE these pens! These are the only pens I've used for years :) I always recommend to everyone! Super smooth, feels great in your hand, and very affordable! Again I will always recommend to everyone!
Heather M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this pen! I am VERY picky when it comes to writing utensils, but I will buy these over and over again! The pen glides across the paper and doesn't get gunky! Definitely one of my top favorite pens!
Yennifer C.
I love G2 pens. They glide perfectly on the paper and they are not very costly. I usually get the 6 pack of these pens because I can never get enough and I always need to be able to get my hands on one.
Jennifer A.
These are some of my favorite pens. I love how easily the gel flows with the roller. When writing or drawing with these pens the gel gives it a more sleek look. These pens are very affordable and I recommend them to everyone.
Kjelse R.
Ephraim, UT
This is the best pen I have ever used. It is rich, smooth, and the ink flows easily. The color is vivid, and I use it not just for writing but also for drawing and hand lettering. I highly recommend it.
Alicia A.
Baltimore, MD
I was so excited to receive this pen in my first VoxBox !! Pilot pens are great and they don't smear. I also received a pretty teal pen that has a great design on the barrel. What a nice surprise !!
Ashley B.
My favorite pen EVER. I love the fine point and the fact that they write so smoothly! I have been using these pens for years and our business is stocked with them! I definitely recommend these!
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Do you like black or blue ink?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Are these good pens?
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
What is your favorite kind of pen? These are mine!
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
How long do these pens last for you?
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Are these worth the price?