BY PILOT #1 in Pens

G2 is America’s Go-2 gel ink pen. Known for its smooth writing and comfortable grip, G2 is the #1 Selling gel ink brand in America (NPD, 2015).  The G2 product line includes four point sizes, fifteen vibrant color options, and with the launches of the G2 Fashion Collection, G2 Mosaics, and G2 Metallics, it is the only gel ink pen that offers this level of customization – because, after all, pens aren’t one size fits all. G2 has been proven to write longer than all other gel brands, so finally there is a pen that works as hard as you do!Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pen - Black Ink, 2 pack

Buy on Jet.com
Malenda M.
Grandview, MO
I'm really glad that Influenster sent me these to try out! They work great fresh out of the package and dry quickly. The ink comes out smoothly and doesn't glob on your page. I have had these for a few months and they are still going strong with moderate use.
Kristine S.
North Canton, OH
We LOVE these pens! My daughter had me buy the the G2's for school thanks to #Influenster letting us try them. We both love how well they glide over the paper smoothly & allow you to take notes quickly without worrying about smudging.
Alissa P.
Simple and fine point pen. I always have one in my purse or backpack. It writes smoothly and the ink doesn't smudge. It's a staple in my job as a teacher. They last me a good amount of time considering how often I use it. It is always a great gift for educators.
Ivorie M.
Great pen! It flows and writes very smoothly! I use these at work, and actually have to hide them in office because everyone loves them. I actually went out to Walmart and stocked up on more! Great pens! I definitely recommend them!
Faith H.
Somerset, KY
Looooooove these pens. literally the one pen I like to use. They are so smooth, so pigmented and last forever. I used one pen and it lasted me an entire school year, and keep in mind I wrote essays 24/7. I definitely recommend.
Ashley W.
These pens are amazing. I received two of these pens in my first #voxbox to try for free. I've have been using these for quite awhile before that tho. My fiance uses these at work where it is an oily environment and they work great. Other pens will get gunked up or just quit working but these push through all the obstacles.
Jennifer H.
Ramsay, MI
So smooth! Best black pen ever! (Also avalible in other colors!) is even refillable! The cons? Everyone is going to steal it away from you because of how great and smear proof they are! 10/10 would recommend. Love it as a nurse
Nora D.
I'm not much of a person who likes gel pens but these were definitely a great surprise. I really liked how smooth they were to write with and how nice the ink looks on paper. I've definitely recommended these to my coworkers and friends. 👍🏻👍🏻
Stephanie G.
Conway, AR
Jill roller pans are the best you can do for when it comes to writing with a pen. I cannot use a pen unless it is absolutely Jill roller. It's like my handwriting changes and becomes more beautiful with a roller pan.
Martha C.
Reno, NV
These are my absolute favorite pens. They were recommended to me by a friend, and now I can't use any others. I prefer taking notes in pen, and these are the best for the job. They write smoothly and don't smudge!
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Do you like black or blue ink?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Are these good pens?
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
What is your favorite kind of pen? These are mine!
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
How long do these pens last for you?
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Are these worth the price?