BY PILOT #1 in Pens

G2 is America’s Go-2 gel ink pen. Known for its smooth writing and comfortable grip, G2 is the #1 Selling gel ink brand in America (NPD, 2015).  The G2 product line includes four point sizes, fifteen vibrant color options, and with the launches of the G2 Fashion Collection, G2 Mosaics, and G2 Metallics, it is the only gel ink pen that offers this level of customization – because, after all, pens aren’t one size fits all. G2 has been proven to write longer than all other gel brands, so finally there is a pen that works as hard as you do!Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pen - Black Ink, 2 pack

Buy on Jet.com
Josephine A.
These are my absolute go to pen! I used them all throughout college and now continue to use them at work and in my daily planner. The ink never smudges and the color is always consistent, up until the very end of the pen's life. However, I only use the .5 and .7 pen tips!!
Theresa M.
South Bend, IN
Ink flow came out smooth on the first try without any smudging or ink blotting because the ink dries really fast. The pen feels comfortable in the hand. Superior quality. I've bought several packs to keep on hand in my home and handbag. They are very reasonably priced too!
Jinii B.
Sandy, UT
These pens are smooth and easy to write with. As a lefty sometimes pens have issues writing well without kind of skipping across the paper. These pens did not have that at all. They also didn't smudge as I wrote. Really happy with these and will be purchasing more.
Nicole H.
Holland, MI
Long lasting, smear free fun. I use these pens everyday at work, they are my favorite because they dry quickly and don't smear,they come in all sorts of fun colors to choose from or basic black or blue ink. They're expensive but worth every penny you spend on them!
Jazmin R.
These are my favorite pens to use. I love the way thy feel in my hands(comfortable) and they have a very smooth write. Don't need to do the stupid paper scratch to get them going. And they last forever except that everyone will want them and try to steal them 😍😀
Guadalupe G.
Pilot is truly a great and reliable brand! Every year as I'd go back-to-school shopping, this was always the pen brand I had in mind, and it's because of their top quality long-lasting pens. The 0.5 and 0.38 G2 black pens are my favorite kind and really glide for smooth writing and pristine note-taking. Love love love!
Kris W.
Birmingham, AL
LOVE LOVE LOVE these pens!! I look to write, draw, and just overall doodle. I love how long-lasting, smooth, and flowing these pens allow me to be. They are so affordable I went and got a pack in variety of other colors. Grab you a set, you won't regret it!
Erika N.
Okemos, MI
These pens are amazing. I have never been disappointed with any of their products. The ink lasts a good while and dries fast. The formula is the same for all colors. Will buy this product for as long as the company is around and recommend it to me friends.
Berenice M.
Doral, FL
Bueniiisimo, me encanta como corre la punta en el papel. es ligero y tinta bastante. no le veo ningun contra!! es efectivo para nada decepcionada. nose que precio tiene porque vino en mi cajita de B2SVoxbox, pero si lo compraría luego. lo recomiendo!!
Amanda P.
Platte City, MO
THIS is my absolute must have, favorite pen of all time! From the smooth way it writes to the great way it looks, I cannot live or write without it. Best part is you can get refills so you never have to truly replace it. I tell everyone I know they have to have this pen if they are doing anything.
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Do you like black or blue ink?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Are these good pens?
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
What is your favorite kind of pen? These are mine!
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
How long do these pens last for you?
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Are these worth the price?