BY PILOT #1 in Pens

G2 is America’s Go-2 gel ink pen. Known for its smooth writing and comfortable grip, G2 is the #1 Selling gel ink brand in America (NPD, 2015).  The G2 product line includes four point sizes, fifteen vibrant color options, and with the launches of the G2 Fashion Collection, G2 Mosaics, and G2 Metallics, it is the only gel ink pen that offers this level of customization – because, after all, pens aren’t one size fits all. G2 has been proven to write longer than all other gel brands, so finally there is a pen that works as hard as you do!Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pen - Black Ink, 2 pack

Charity S.
Angleton, TX
I love love love the way these pens write. Smooth, fat lines that dry quickly. It's my favorite pen, and I have it hidden in my desk so coworkers don't try and steal it.
Avery M.
Clarkston, MI
These are literally the best pens in the world. I love how smooth they write and they make my notes look flawless. Not everyone loves the wet ink pens, but I feel like they give a more professional look to everything. They're a little more expensive then other pens such as Bic brand, but they are so worth it.
Michelle T.
San Jose, CA
These are my favorite pens! I love how dark and smooth the ink is. I feel like they don't last as long as ballpoint pens, but that's probably because I always reach for these first. They are a little bit pricer than ballpoint pens, but they're worth the investment, especially if you're the kind to write a lot.
Marjorie C.
Mooresville, IN
This pen was so smooth and fluid. No smearing and easy to use. It's comparable to BIC. I definitely like the grip and sleek design of the pen. I haven't found very many flaws yet. I suppose it probably won't be as long lasting as BIC because it's a gel pen. I would definitely recommend this brand.
Brandy S.
Newberg , OR
I love these pens! I have several in the multi-color and black as well as the fine point. They glide well across the paper and rarely smear. It's my go to pen for everything, and great for back to school essentials! Make sure to buy a bigger pack, you'll want keep one in the car, purse, backpack, ect!
Sophie L.
Fond du lac, WI
These pens are amazing, they are always smooth and the ink lasts forever. plus you don't have to buy a new pack every time since they sell ink refills which are great to just have on hand for when your pen finally does run out of ink. They are perfect for any kind of writing you need to do.
Stephanie R.
Torrance, CA
I love these pens. Usually I have a hard time with gel rollers because they clot and leave ink blotches all over my notepad but these are smooth, inexpensive, and long lasting. I was also highly impressed with how quickly the ink dries, no more worrying about ink transfers as I flip pages.
Courtney C.
Huntington, WV
Gel pens are the only pens in my eyes. They glide so smoothly over the paper, making every word come to life. I love the way that they write so much that sometimes I write just to see myself write. With my job I'm forever writing notes, signing documents and in my spare time doodling and these pens last a really long time through it all. They're great and I would highly recommend them to everyone.
Jennifer I.
Irving, TX
This is the creme de la creme of pens. Seriously though, this is the only pen I ever buy and recommend. It writes smoothly and dries pretty quickly considering it is a gel pen. I never have issues with it skipping while I write or bleeding through paper. You can never have too many G2 pens on hand!
Heather M.
Kettering, OH
I really liked these pens...and so did my husband! We fought over them! They wrote well and don't "loose ink" during writing. Some gel pens tend to write fine for a while and then I find myself having to rewrite areas. This did. It happen with these pens! I would definitely buy these for work or home!
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Do you like black or blue ink?
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Are these worth the price?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Are these good pens?
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
What is your favorite kind of pen? These are mine!
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
How long do these pens last for you?