BY PILOT #1 in Pens

G2 is America’s Go-2 gel ink pen. Known for its smooth writing and comfortable grip, G2 is the #1 Selling gel ink brand in America (NPD, 2015).  The G2 product line includes four point sizes, fifteen vibrant color options, and with the launches of the G2 Fashion Collection, G2 Mosaics, and G2 Metallics, it is the only gel ink pen that offers this level of customization – because, after all, pens aren’t one size fits all. G2 has been proven to write longer than all other gel brands, so finally there is a pen that works as hard as you do!Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pen - Black Ink, 2 pack

Christine H.
Excellent Pen! I'm really not a fan or gel pens because they always skip and they smear everywhere. This pen came in such an awesome color! The pen skipped a few times but nothing too major. The pen was quite effective and seems to last forever. I received this pen in the summer and it's still going. I consider myself to be a pen freak and I'm always taking other people's pens, but I refuse to bring this pen to work because I don't want anyone to take it. Since receiving this pen, I have brought other colors as well. So now I can say that there are some good gel pens out there!!!
Susanne B.
I go to at least two trade shows a year. Each vendor hands out note pads, magnets, pens and other items with their information. Believe me when I say I could easily come home with 50 pens, but I pass them up! The Pilot G2 Gel Roller pen in black is my preferred writing pen. No globs or splats, just smooth writing and clean lines. The soft grip makes writing so comfortable. Pilot's G2 Gel Roller pen is my #1 choice.
Breanna R.
These are the best pens I have ever used. They are a super pigmented color and the never skip when I'm writing. These pens are also long lasting. I usually go through pens fairly quickly since I write so much but these don't dry out easily. The grip that they have on these pens also makes it extremely comfortable to use. Whenever I lend someone these pens they always ask where to get them.
Taylor C.
Pilot G2 pens have been my favorite for years. I began my love for them while working in retail. We got a new credit card machine that prints on thermal paper and ink comes out on that kind of paper every time using a G2. Prior to using G2 pens, I used to keep a notepad on the counter just for customers to scribble with other pens before they signed their receipts. G2 saved trees!
Vernae H.
I've been hooked on the Pilot G2 gel roller pens for over a decade, because they are so inky black. I love the fine tip, but not the extra fine tip. (The extra fine tip cuts paper like a knife.) The trick is to right softly and very quickly. Let the ink dry, because it's a gel pen. I usually keep a black one in each bag. For some reason, I have a blue one in this purse. I didn't buy blue.
Brianna E.
Maple Grove, MN
These pens are awesome!  So smooth and easy to write with and there is no waiting for ink to dry.  Pretty certain that I will picking up some more colors after seeing how great these were.
Angela R.
These are by far my absolute most favorite pens! I constantly use them at work, home, and as a nursing student. The only possible negative that I could say is that I'm very leery of letting people "borrow a pen" because these pens aren't cheap. So anytime they're on sale, I always pick up a pack
Dora G.
Pharr, TX
I love using gel pens for writing and drawing and these are the best I've used so far that are both affordable and flawless. They don't run, streak, or leave a mess behind only smooth and effortless writing. Would recommend these for adults and children. Great school pens too!
Erla B.
Barnstable, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I received these in a VoxBox and was pleasantly surprised. I can't say I thought they were going to different from any other pens I have. But I was wrong. They are great. They glide easily and have great pigmentation. I find myself preferring them over most other pens in the house. They come on cute different colors too
Lucinda A.
I received two free Pilot G2 gel pens from Influenster and I've used them exclusively ever since. These pens glide smoothly on my writing surface and they fit comfortably in my hand. I recently purchased an 8-pack of G2 pens in assorted colors. I love them. I may never use any other brand of pen. They're really fabulous!
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Are these worth the price?
Christina J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Do you like black or blue ink?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Are these good pens?
Christina J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
What is your favorite kind of pen? These are mine!
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
How long do these pens last for you?