BY PILOT #1 in Pens

G2 is America’s Go-2 gel ink pen. Known for its smooth writing and comfortable grip, G2 is the #1 Selling gel ink brand in America (NPD, 2015).  The G2 product line includes four point sizes, fifteen vibrant color options, and with the launches of the G2 Fashion Collection, G2 Mosaics, and G2 Metallics, it is the only gel ink pen that offers this level of customization – because, after all, pens aren’t one size fits all. G2 has been proven to write longer than all other gel brands, so finally there is a pen that works as hard as you do!Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pen - Black Ink, 2 pack

Kiera D.
Baltimore, MD
I received this pen in a voxbox and it was a pretty decent pen. It writes smoothly and has a cool design. I received the pen in September and it still writes which is pretty great.
Nicole B.
Moundsville, WV
These pens are amazing!!! My absolute favorite!!! They write so smooth & everyone who uses them always say they want to steal them because they write so well. Highly recommended!!!
Antoinette J.
I am in love with the 1.0 mm pens.  They write so smoothly and have just the right amount of ink coming out.  They do need a little more drying time than regular pens or they will smear.  These pens are mid-priced for pens, and you can get them in different colors--though, I've found that the colored 1.0 mm pens are harder to find in-store so it's just easier to order them online.

A funny story about how much I love this pen:  I had major surgery last year, and through the haze I remember being so upset because I lost my pen!  When I got home and became more coherent, I found a ton of pens from the hospital in my bag.  The nurses must have been trying to placate me since they couldn't find my Pilot G2 1.0 mm!
Sandra T.
Ripley, OH
This pen is so nice , not like any other pen. IT'S SMOOTH ROLLING AND I BELIEVE THIS WILL BE MY PEN I PURCHASE IN THE FUTURE . HAS ANYONE HAD ANY BAD REVIEWS ON THIS YET ?

Lyndsey W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are my favorite pens to use. Once I discovered these, I don't like using any other kind of pen. They write so well and leave a nice finish. They are worth every penny!
Sparkle S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I swear these are like the best pants I have ever used in my life. They are very accurate and they don't bleed or smear. They're just overall very crisp and easy to write with
Michelle T.
Coon Rapids, IA
I have been using G2 pens for years. These are my go to pens. They write smooth and do not smear. Also the click and do not have a lid. It makes using this pen fast and easy. I also buy these pens for work and everyone seems to come to my office for the G2 pens.
I also received G2 pens in my back-2-school vox box. I was excited to see the new fashion designs on the pens. I use these pens at home and at work.
Kaitlyn J.
Wallkill , NY
They are very nice pens but they are kinda of expensive. They have gotten better over time but sometimes the ink smudges and I’m left handed so these are no good for me
Nicole A.
Northville, MI
These are excellent pens. They write smoothly and the ink is consistent and beautiful. As a writer, I find such satisfaction in writing with the Pilot G2---beautiful!
Kim B.
Madison, WV
These pens are the best !!!   Smooth , sharp, smear free writing .      These pens are a great price point.   Love using them.
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Are these worth the price?
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Do you like black or blue ink?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Are these good pens?
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
How long do these pens last for you?
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
What is your favorite kind of pen? These are mine!