BY PILOT #1 in Pens

G2 is America’s Go-2 gel ink pen. Known for its smooth writing and comfortable grip, G2 is the #1 Selling gel ink brand in America (NPD, 2015).  The G2 product line includes four point sizes, fifteen vibrant color options, and with the launches of the G2 Fashion Collection, G2 Mosaics, and G2 Metallics, it is the only gel ink pen that offers this level of customization – because, after all, pens aren’t one size fits all. G2 has been proven to write longer than all other gel brands, so finally there is a pen that works as hard as you do!Pilot G2 Gel Roller Pen - Black Ink, 2 pack

Amanda B.
Florence, MS
Nice grip and I love the way it writes. The gel ink flows nicely with out the skipping of some pens. The colors are  vibrant and come in a beautiful color options. Looking at the price are affordable compared to other similar packs. I would definitely recommend!
Layni B.
Navarre, FL
I absolutely love these pens! I have a thing for office supplies so I already have a ton of pens, but these ones really stand out! They have a great grip and I'm in love with how smoothly they write!
Diamond B.
CEDAR RAPIDS, IA
I love the fluidity of these pens! Comfortable in your hands and great coverage! These are probably my favorite pens and I do buy them in store! It's great that they come in many fun colors as well! Overall a great product and one that I would definitely spend my money on!
Sarah W.
Morehead City, NC
Best pen ever. It doesn't smear, it writes smoothly and feels comfortable in your hands. I absolutely love the way it writes. I will never buy another pen again. Amazing quality at a reasonable price. Keep it close, a pen this great is easily taken by someone else lol!
Lexi W.
Bismarck, ND
It writes really smooth and I only use click pens so that was must. This can get on your hands since it is really inky and needs to ash before touching but otherwise it is really a nice product.
LaShara B.
I’ve love these pens since I’ve been able to write. They glide so smoothly and I like the fact that they are gel. I’m not sure what it is but I prefer these over any type of writing instrument
Kasey R.
Louisville, KY
These are some of my favorite pens. I'm a medical student and never let residents or attendings borrow these "varsity pens." They write so smooth and dark, they've really saved me a lot of hand cramps.
Silvia G.
Fort Wayne, IN
These pens are awesome! I usually don't like gel pens cause they smear but these don't! They are my go to pens now. Plus they come in some stylish prints that are so cute. And let's not forget the affordable price!
I recommend every one get these.

Melissa M.
Burien, WA
These pens are flawless. I love these pens because they glide so smooth across the paper allowing me to write very quickly when taking notes in class. The little squishy hand grip ensures comfort during my five hour classes and note taking sessions. They last a long time, are in nearly any store with an office supplies section and are affordable. I don't think I've ever started a school year without them since they came out. I also love that pilot offers other colors as well to help with color coding and such.
Krista Z.
Darien, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love great writing utensils!  these pens were awesome and so nice to use to take report!  as an rn I need a great writing utensil for my job and these totally fit.
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Do you like black or blue ink?
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Are these worth the price?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Are these good pens?
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
What is your favorite kind of pen? These are mine!
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
How long do these pens last for you?